[App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

spencer
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by spencer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:44 pm

wluczykijwf wrote:@spencer,
In the logs I see only that they were running DTV channels.
Questions:
  • 1.Does are display the channels from source of online?
    2."[...] a grey overlay over the DTV" occurs for each channel always or only once after running the OnlinetTV app?

I have found the problem. Is the automatic channel discovery... After booted up, the TV has found new channels and i was unable to use the app.

Thanks a lot :) :)
UE32F5500 T-MST12DEUC-2104.2

tempinbox
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by tempinbox » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:43 pm

@wluczykijwf,
Hi i try this app on c series i use version 0.90 and it works well but with one live hls stream (m3u8 extension) i get Connection failed! on the top right corner how can i fix it? maybe i have to add |COMPONENT=HLS at the end of the link?
i try the 1.07 version but it seems not start on c series (maybe it use sef plugin?). how can i fix this error and get the live streaming start?
is there another more complete version that works also on old c series?
I also try to use OnlineTVChanList v. 1.0.3.29 but i get an error that says that the program try to load an assembly from network and i doesn't work is there another program that can generate the tvlist.xml because i have 288 channels and it's hard to clone all on tvlist manually.
thanks for sharing your code.

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:50 pm

@tempinbox, thank you for your interest my the app :).
tempinbox wrote:(...)
Hi i try this app on c series i use version 0.90 and it works well but with one live hls stream (m3u8 extension) i get Connection failed! on the top right corner how can i fix it? maybe i have to add |COMPONENT=HLS at the end of the link?
I think that you c-series not support HLS (live streaming) http://www.samsungdforum.com/Features/Spec.
tempinbox wrote: i try the 1.07 version but it seems not start on c series (maybe it use sef plugin?).
Yes, higher versions the OnlineTV has used a sef plugin.
tempinbox wrote: how can i fix this error and get the live streaming start?
For playing video stream the OnlineTV uses only native functions. If the TV in the C series does not support HLS this I doesn't solve this problem.
tempinbox wrote:is there another more complete version that works also on old c series?
I did not expect such an big interest my the app :D. I created it under your F-series and not trying to make it work universally.
Maybe in the future I can reorganize a code, but I'm not promising anything.
tempinbox wrote: I also try to use OnlineTVChanList v. 1.0.3.29 but i get an error that says that the program try to load an assembly from network and i doesn't work
Please for more detailed information.
tempinbox wrote:is there another program that can generate the tvlist.xml because i have 288 channels and it's hard to clone all on tvlist manually.
No, OnlineTVChanList or manually ;).
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:18 pm

I encourage you to test the new version of the application OnlineTV v. 1.0.8a versions on E, F and H series.
Fixed:
  • Changing the method of detecting change the channel.
  • Write log file on E-series.
  • Minor bugs described by @ZeTek (ES-series) and @bartik (H-serise).
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

blask333
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:44 am
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by blask333 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Hi I have the same problem although I do not have the app installed only
/ mtd_rwcommon / widgets /
missing user

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:00 pm

blask333 wrote:Hi I have the same problem although I do not have the app installed only
/ mtd_rwcommon / widgets /
missing user
Hi, Create it or read this post: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=8760&start=200#p78156.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

blask333
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:44 am
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by blask333 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:13 pm

Read this post and instal this app but i dont have user ;(

zoelechat
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 8369
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: France

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by zoelechat » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Create it :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

blask333
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:44 am
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by blask333 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:02 pm

Ok i have a lit but i doht have more channel np, weebtv

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:26 pm

blask333 wrote:Ok i have a lit but i doht have more channel np, weebtv
You have created channel list (closely read first post)?
WeebTV will work as run the rtmpgw app and listCH script.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

Post Reply

Return to “[F] Software”