[App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by wluczykijwf »

@jondmac, not
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
markf

Post by markf »

Hi to all. I have a 40F6400 Brazillian rooted, but In this TV don't have the option:

Main Menu->Broadcasting->Channel Settings->Transfer Channel List->Export to USB

With the TV power on, and plugged pendrive FAT/FAT32 I have tried press once volume down and release, and then press enter for 10 seconds, but does not appear the "Channel Import / Export" menu. Please, can anyone help me how I can obtain the file .scm channel list and after how I can import to TV? PS: I have FTP access to TV archives via Windows Explorer.
TV: Samsung UN49K6500
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

markf wrote:Hi to all. I have a 40F6400 Brazillian rooted, but In this TV don't have the option:

Main Menu->Broadcasting->Channel Settings->Transfer Channel List->Export to USB

With the TV power on, and plugged pendrive FAT/FAT32 I have tried press once volume down and release, and then press enter for 10 seconds, but does not appear the "Channel Import / Export" menu. Please, can anyone help me how I can obtain the file .scm channel list and after how I can import to TV? PS: I have FTP access to TV archives via Windows Explorer.
Go via ftp in /mtd_rwarea folder on TV and download these files on PC
FineTune_Digital, map-AirA, map-AirD, map-CableD, map-ChKey, PackageDataBase.dat, RadioMap, SatDataBase.dat, ServiceProviders, TransponderDataBase.dat, TSIDList, UserTransponderDataBase.dat
Zip them in one folder change .zip file extension to .scm and try to open in Samtoolbox
Samsung TV: UE46F6500
markf

Post by markf »

gogo wrote: Go via ftp in /mtd_rwarea folder on TV and download these files on PC
FineTune_Digital, map-AirA, map-AirD, map-CableD, map-ChKey, PackageDataBase.dat, RadioMap, SatDataBase.dat, ServiceProviders, TransponderDataBase.dat, TSIDList, UserTransponderDataBase.dat
Zip them in one folder change .zip file extension to .scm and try to open in Samtoolbox
Thank you very much, I go try this now!

Edit: In my /mtd_rwarea missing the files: map-CableD, PackageDataBase.dat, SatDataBase.dat, ServiceProviders, TransponderDataBase.dat, TSIDList, UserTransponderDataBase.dat

I have attached a picture with all the files in the folder. And now, it will be possible work without this files? Thanks again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

markf wrote:
gogo wrote: Go via ftp in /mtd_rwarea folder on TV and download these files on PC
Thank you very much, I go try this now!

Edit: In my /mtd_rwarea missing the files: map-CableD, PackageDataBase.dat, SatDataBase.dat, ServiceProviders, TransponderDataBase.dat, TSIDList, UserTransponderDataBase.dat

I have attached a picture with all the files in the folder. And now, it will be possible work without this files? Thanks again.
Try whithout these files, I think these files are for sattelite tuner, you don't have sattelite tuner.
wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by wluczykijwf »

Hi, You try pack this files to zip file with scm (*.scm no *.zip) extension and try open a file via the Samtoolbox.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
markf

Post by markf »

gogo wrote: Try whithout these files, I think these files are for sattelite tuner, you don't have sattelite tuner.
Right, I dont have sattelite tuner. I have added the files: FineTune_Digital, map-AirA, map-AirD, map-ChKey, RadioMap, to zip file and rename the extension to scm, when I open the file in Samtoolbox, does not appear, and if I try only to open the file "map-AirD" I see the message: File size doesnt match map-AirD, map-CableD". The version of samtoolbox is samtoolbox_win7_v0.11, and I see only have option to B, C and D-series in him.

Now, do I have to use the Samtoolbox version for linux? Or is there another Samtoolbox for windows that supports F-series?
markf

Post by markf »

wluczykijwf wrote:Hi, You try pack this files to zip file with scm (*.scm no *.zip) extension and try open a file via the Samtoolbox.
Yes, but don't appear in the SCM file tree.
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

markf wrote:
gogo wrote: Try whithout these files, I think these files are for sattelite tuner, you don't have sattelite tuner.
Right, I dont have sattelite tuner. I have added the files: FineTune_Digital, map-AirA, map-AirD, map-ChKey, RadioMap, to zip file and rename the extension to scm, when I open the file in Samtoolbox, does not appear, and if I try only to open the file "map-AirD" I see the message: File size doesnt match map-AirD, map-CableD". The version of samtoolbox is samtoolbox_win7_v0.11, and I see only have option to B, C and D-series in him.

Now, do I have to use the Samtoolbox version for linux? Or is there another Samtoolbox for windows that supports F-series?
What os you use?
In Windows use windows version in Linux use Linux version. :lol:
markf

Post by markf »

wluczykijwf wrote:Hi, You try pack this files to zip file with scm (*.scm no *.zip) extension and try open a file via the Samtoolbox.
Now I gotta bring up the list, but when I click in "map_AirD" shows the message: "File size doesnt match map-AirD, map-CableD"
gogo wrote: In Windows use windows version in Linux use Linux version. :lol:
I have attached the picture, in map_AirD appear a message error, in map_AirA I can see normally the list of channels. I can use the tab "map_AirA" to add new channels?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[F] Software”