[App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: RE: Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by bobiturboto »

wluczykijwf wrote:thx :D
It's works but so slow that it has not sense. On Windows speed is normaly about x1 but on TV speed is below x0.5 :roll:
ffmpeg_sub_burn.png
Maybe a problem is because the cross-compilation was made for ARMv6 and not for ARMv7 :?:
Which approach you have used to test it. The same like for the ipcamera before. I am very busy to test it at the moment but at least we can use it for SD channels I hope. Could you test it with SD channel please?

Another possibility can be to extract the subtitles like bitmap pictures which they are and add them back to the picture.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by wluczykijwf »

Code: Select all

/mtd_rwcommon/ffmpeg -i "http://sd_stream" -vcodec mpeg4 -f ssegment -segment_list /dtv/www/playlist.m3u8 -segment_list_type hls -hls_flags delete_segments -segment_list_size 10 -segment_time 10 -filter_complex [0:v][0:4:s]overlay[v]  -map [v] -map 0:a /dtv/www/out%03d.ts
For the SD stream and for mpeg4 codec it works better but stream still is unstable because speed is so slow (~x0.8).
Besides, quality does not knock to floor for mpeg4 codec (attached sample) :)
Your the idea was good but not for arm core :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bobiturboto »

What about copy stream I mean mpeg2 to be mpeg2 and so on. I think this is the last chance. Another option is to put everything on restreaming pc or using hardware decoding of rpi or similar and control it from OnlineTV app. Something like sending post request on play which will send the URL for transcoding and get a response with URL for playing. When we switch the channel sending a signal stop transcoding, or sending ping signals frequently if there is timeout the transcoding will be stopped on server side. I think we can do server side easily with python or nodejs
EDIT:
After some experimenting I have optimised ffmpeg options at least for SD channels with average bitrate.
I am using usb drive to store temporary files

/mtd_rwcommon/ffmpeg -i "http://stream" -segment_list /dtv/usb/sda1/HLS/playlist.m3u8 -segment_list_type hls -flags -global_header -f segment -segment_format mpeg_ts -segment_time 10 -segment_list_size 10 -segment_list_flags +live -segment_wrap 20 -filter_complex [0:v][0:s]overlay -c:v libx264 -preset ultrafast -tune zerolatency -profile baseline -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb -c:a copy /dtv/usb/sda1/HLS/out%03d.ts

With little bit magic and a lot of reading no glitching at all

/mtd_rwcommon/ffmpeg -i "http://steam" -segment_list /dtv/usb/sda1/HLS/playlist.m3u8 -segment_list_type hls -flags -global_header -f ssegment -segment_format mpeg_ts -segment_time 10 -segmen
t_list_size 10 -segment_list_flags +live -segment_wrap 20 -filter_complex [0:v][0:s]overlay -preset ultrafast -vcodec mpeg2video -b 6000k -minrate 6000k -maxrate 6000k -bufsize 8Mi -threads 0 -acodec copy /dtv/usb/sda1/HLS/out%03d.ts
frame= 6421 fps= 26 q=2.0 size=N/A time=00:04:16.72 bitrate=N/A dup=30 drop=0 speed=1.02x
Last edited by bobiturboto on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bobiturboto »

wluczykijwf wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:59 pm

/mtd_rwcommon/ffmpeg -i "http://sd_stream" -vcodec mpeg4 -f ssegment -segment_list /dtv/www/playlist.m3u8 -segment_list_type hls -hls_flags delete_segments -segment_list_size 10 -segment_time 10 -filter_complex [0:v][0:4:s]overlay[v]  -map [v] -map 0:a /dtv/www/out%03d.ts
For the SD stream and for mpeg4 codec it works better but stream still is unstable because speed is so slow (~x0.8).
Besides, quality does not knock to floor for mpeg4 codec (attached sample) :)
Your the idea was good but not for arm core :D
Please read my last updated post.
Now what you will suggest about starting ffmpeg before the player.
My idea is a new type and executing bash script before starting the player

The script can accept an argument which will be the url for the stream and the begging will kill any running ffmpeg process.
I would say we should kill it at the end of playing the stream as well.
wluczykijwf

Post by wluczykijwf »

Look nice for SD stream
20170926231531.jpg
Use CPU less 25%

15477  5084 root     R     284m 27.9   0 23.1 /mtd_rwcommon/ffmpeg -i http://my_stream
Stream works stable (sometimes it buffering for starting time).

I've changed your code for it:

/mtd_rwcommon/ffmpeg -i "http://my_stream" -segment_list /dtv/usb/sda1/HLS/playlist.m3u8 -segment_list_type hls -flags -global_header 
-f segment -segment_format mpeg_ts -segment_time 1 -g 1 -sc_threshold 0 -force_key_frames "expr:gte(t,n_forced*1)" 
-segment_list_size 20 -segment_list_flags +live -segment_wrap 40 
-filter_complex [0:v][0:4:s]overlay -c:v libx264 -preset ultrafast -tune zerolatency -profile baseline -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb 
-map 0:2 -c:a:2 copy /dtv/usb/sda1/HLS/out%03d.ts
That it's working better :D

For an automation i need get from stream information the no. audio and subtitle stream and i need set it in the code:

-map 0:2 -c:a:2 copy
here for audio stream the no. is 2.

[0:v][0:4:s]overlay
here for subtitle stream the no. is 4.

Finally for the automation i need more time. Now i'm busy and a relase may take a while.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sorry for my english
bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bobiturboto »

Sweet works very good.
with that addition is even more stable -r 24 -threads 8

Why you set so many chunks (40)
Is any improvements regarding that?
wluczykijwf

Post by wluczykijwf »

bobiturboto wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:02 pm [...] with that addition is even more stable -r 24 -threads 8
k i will try it.
bobiturboto wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:02 pm Why you set so many chunks (40)
Is any improvements regarding that?
Cos one chunk have time 1 second and all chunks on list have 20 seconds (20 chunks on a playlist.m3u8). (40) mean that ffmpeg overwrite some chunk within (40) chunks (40 chunks on a drive).
Of course you can optimize it.
sorry for my english
samer

Post by samer »

On first post is

Edit channel list (*.scm file) in SamToolBox (http://samtoolbox.soft32.com/)

Pls fix, this url is not available...

Have you any tip for channel editors?

Is any way to import channel sorting from enigma2?

Thx
----D6100, i search YouTube app for mirroring from tablet (send me pm, many thx!)
....F6500 T-MST12DEUC ver.1119
seppel0409
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by seppel0409 »

i have problems with sound when i change the channel at es7090 with m3u list

what is the prob.
miras_mi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miras_mi »

The description is quite complicated and thread grown tremendously ...
I just would like to have one common channel list for SATD and DTV programs ( H series ).
So url for OnlineTVCHanList is not available.
Also can't find any example of channel list for SATD.
Can someone provide new url for working OnlineTVCHanList APP
or just simply provide info what should be for <link> and <source> (believe SATD) for SAT channels?
Thx in advance

Return to “[F] Software”