[App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

bartik
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by bartik » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:50 pm

wluczykijwf wrote:
bartik wrote:one more thing... can you please repair the tools button .. because now its not working before it was ok
with this button i can change langauge if its multi or operate sleep time
In which the version worked the tool button? For me, did not was work at all. I assumed this not to work.
sorry the tool button works only with dtv or sattv when i switch to onlinetv it stops working and it works again only when i switch off and on tv
this problem is in all versions :)
but it is possible to fix this ?? the tool button to work also with onlinetv

ghostek69
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by ghostek69 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello . Can anyone write a step-by- step how to start online tv . I have a TV 46F6400 and I did everything like on the first page but I do not know how to run onlineTV . I run the widget with SmartTV and after a while I get an channel , who had watched and nothing else happens. Request info because maybe something else I need to do ?

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 pm

bartik wrote:
wluczykijwf wrote:
bartik wrote:one more thing... can you please repair the tools button .. because now its not working before it was ok
with this button i can change langauge if its multi or operate sleep time
In which the version worked the tool button? For me, did not was work at all. I assumed this not to work.
sorry the tool button works only with dtv or sattv when i switch to onlinetv it stops working and it works again only when i switch off and on tv
this problem is in all versions :)
but it is possible to fix this ?? the tool button to work also with onlinetv
OK. I'll keep that in mind.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:04 pm

ghostek69 wrote:Hello . Can anyone write a step-by- step how to start online tv . I have a TV 46F6400 and I did everything like on the first page but I do not know how to run onlineTV . I run the widget with SmartTV and after a while I get an channel , who had watched and nothing else happens. Request info because maybe something else I need to do ?
Help in the first post is sufficient.
If properly set up TvList.xml and added new channels to the list of TV channels is sufficient select to the new channel on TV.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

ghostek69
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by ghostek69 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:17 pm

So as I understand it as I add the channel number 70 in the .xml file must also be channel 70 with an appropriate link right? because it somehow did not clearly described .

ghostek69
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by ghostek69 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm

can you give a specific example of the file and channel tvlist.xml

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:45 pm

ghostek69 wrote:So as I understand it as I add the channel number 70 in the .xml file must also be channel 70 with an appropriate link right? because it somehow did not clearly described .
You add in samtoolbox a new channel to channel list from TV download/file.php?id=5302&mode=view. In the figure shown is the elements for the new channel which one you have to indicate in the TvList file. The Num on the samtoolbox channel list must be the same as <tvid> on TVList.xml.
Other required items are added as links URL (<link>, <image>).
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:50 pm

ghostek69 wrote:can you give a specific example of the file and channel tvlist.xml
It is worth a read (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=8760&start=20). I already published (download/file.php?id=5389).
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

guillep84
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by guillep84 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Hello, when I try to install I get the error "TVAppsSecurity",

What I can do? , thanks

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:11 pm

guillep84 wrote:Hello, when I try to install I get the error "TVAppsSecurity",
What I can do? , thanks
The only method of installation is shown in the first post (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=8760).
You can not install through the SmartHub or the Sammy Widgets.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

Post Reply

Return to “[F] Software”