[App] libToolsMenu E/F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] libToolsMenu E/F/H

Post by zoelechat »

manos78 wrote:Oppss!! I can't use libSPIDFmode because: I use libPIPonTV and has troubles with the libSPIDFmode; and I use also receive some programs with DD+ and libSPIDFmode has troubles with them in my TV (PSxxE550).
No conflict here, DD+ works perfectly (most programs in DD+), and I see no reason anyway. E series as well.
manos78 wrote:In any case: Will be possible to add some code for the Samsung's external Player? This is the only function that I lack after enable: PIP, SPDIF, Key REMAP, Advanced TOOLS MENU.
Told you: No :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
manos78

Post by manos78 »

zoelechat wrote:
manos78 wrote:Oppss!! I can't use libSPIDFmode because: I use libPIPonTV and has troubles with the libSPIDFmode; and I use also receive some programs with DD+ and libSPIDFmode has troubles with them in my TV (PSxxE550).
No conflict here, DD+ works perfectly (most programs in DD+), and I see no reason anyway. E series as well.
Ok. You use also libPIPonTV ?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Yes, but I never use PIP :)

You should first explain what are "troubles" you're talking about, each one in correct and respective lib threads. Now you mix up everything (tools, passthrough, PIP, audio mode, media player, etc...) and it's very unclear.
There's definitely no problem related to DD+, if you encounter one it comes either from your player or from your video/stream.
Arkan47
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Arkan47 »

I want to thank you for your app is amazing ! I want to ask you if is possible to add PIPMENU support for F series ? I see that option is supported only on E series
Thank you. .
Samsung UE46F6500 with T-MST12DEUC-1119 [2103.4->1119] Rooted with :
1)HDMI 5.1 audio passthrough 2)Online Tv 3)Font Size Color Patch for F series 4)PIPonTV 5)HideSource 6)libToolsMenu 7)Adblock :D :D :D 8)libFactory 9)libScreenShot 10)SamyGO PVRAnyDev
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Nope, otherwise I would have done it of course :)
wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by wluczykijwf »

On F8000 the PIP item is default in ToolMenu items (without use the libToolMenu). Of course in no ticker mode.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
valdan1971
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by valdan1971 »

For me it will a good idea to have the possibility of hidding some of the new entries (or to selective add). I defined macros (TOOLS-DOWN-DOWN-DOWN-ENTER) to turn picture off,and I don't want to add more steps to get there.
Riquet065

Post by Riquet065 »

Thank you very much, works very good!
TV Samsung UE32F6470; Firmware T-MST12DEUC_2126.0

Return to “[F] Software”