*** Requests for apps/patches F series ***

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches F series ***

Post by wluczykijwf »

wluczykijwf wrote:[...] 2. The problem with the dimming of the screen in ticker mode. E.g. If the Social app works, when you turn on menu a screen under the window of the menu turns on gray. [/list]
Solved on F-Series (patch).
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
Arkan47
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Arkan47 »

Is possible to edit host file in TV to block ads ?
Samsung UE46F6500 with T-MST12DEUC-1119 [2103.4->1119] Rooted with :
1)HDMI 5.1 audio passthrough 2)Online Tv 3)Font Size Color Patch for F series 4)PIPonTV 5)HideSource 6)libToolsMenu 7)Adblock :D :D :D 8)libFactory 9)libScreenShot 10)SamyGO PVRAnyDev
remal
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by remal »

Hi, thanks for your hard work :)

Is there any way to remotely add a (manual, not from epg) recording schedule ?
Thx.
goldfield
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by goldfield »

Thanks to all of you who made this possible.

My request: Please try to add Freesat EPG decryption if possible. Samsung TVs in non-freesat mode can recieve all the Freesat FTA Channels from Astra 2, but EPG only includes now and next. The 7 days EPG is broadcast on all Freesat transponders, but encrypted with a Huffman algorithm. Keys and simple decode method are widely and legally spread, for example here (source code including decrypt keys): http://www.rst38.org.uk/vdr/freesat_vdr2.2.0.diff

TIA
goldfield
mattek

Post by mattek »

Is there any possibility of forcing YouTube app to play videos at 1080p?
When looking at "Stats for nerds", there's only max 720p resolution :/
samer

Post by samer »

I have same question - set manually youtube resolution in any way? How?
----D6100, i search YouTube app for mirroring from tablet (send me pm, many thx!)
....F6500 T-MST12DEUC ver.1119
Shatoth

Post by Shatoth »

Arkan47 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:10 am Is possible to edit host file in TV to block ads ?
Use AdBlock
idna

Post by idna »

Hello. I just rooted my F6500 device today. Once again, thank you for this possibility.

I want to ask if something is possible (it's not a request, hence I don't know if it's the right place to post my message). A few days ago I realized that the TV cannot play version 4 HLS streams (that is .m3u8 streams containing #EXT-X-VERSION:4), or probably any version greater than 3. I wrote a small PHP script that reads the content of the .m3u8 file, replaces the #EXT-X-VERSION:4 with #EXT-X-VERSION:3 and adds absolute paths for the .TS segments and hosted it locally - now the stream works (using my script's output as HLS source) but unfortunately it shortly freezes every #EXT-X-TARGETDURATION seconds when the "internal TV stream player" reloads my m3u8 script file in search of new segments. My question would be if the "internal TV stream player" (what I mean: I modified the Samsung smart hub example app for my own needs - this app uses a Player plugin and some API calls to play the streams) could somehow be updated to accept also newer HLS streams (as mentioned, in practice that stream I want to use is actually working, it's just this tag that tells the TV it can't - maybe some other v4 streams may not play at all, but that would not bother me).

Thanks.
pacukas

Post by pacukas »

samer wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:09 am I have same question - set manually youtube resolution in any way? How?
I it possible.
I have changed my Youtube to HD resolution.
just make a 2 copy of youtube widget, and rename it to be it unique,
and inmside find settings xml or file and edit the resolution.
TimmyT

Post by TimmyT »

Would you mind to upload a YouTube widget? Thanks in advance :D

Return to “[F] Software”