[App] libSoftPowerOff D/E/F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] libSoftPowerOff D/E/F/H

Post by zoelechat »

In that lib, not as far as I remember... Otherwise I'm sure libChanList reports it (you can use NOLIST arg to not parse channels uselessly everytime):

Code: Select all

[ChanList] SamyGO D/E/F/H libChanList v0.2.2 - (c) zoelechat 2015
[ChanList] lib_init, >>>
[ChanList] TV mode:     0       Air     (Soft-Off)
[ChanList] Current channel:     2       France 2
[...]
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
mad_ady
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mad_ady »

I'm worried about using chanlist, because (as far as I know) it needs to inject a library each time and this increases the risk of an osd crash. Have you noticed such problems with repeated use, or is it all in my head?
H6400, firmware 2602.2 downgraded to 2130
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Not especially :)
Not sure it would be 100% reliable (e.g: PVR and other "not using power button" cases), but you could also setup some dummy (even unexisting) CMD_ON/CMD_OFF then check in log which one was "launched" as latest:

Code: Select all

[SoftPowerOff] Launching CMD_OFF: ... 
[...]
[SoftPowerOff] Launching CMD_ON: ... 
miras_mi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miras_mi »

It works perfectly with oscam. Instant descrambling when tv "wakes up", no more need to wait about 3 mins each time. But LED panel connected to usb it is still lighting. Is there any option/command to disable the usb power with SoftPowerOff (H model)?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Nope. If you disable USB you break mounts therefore root, that's the main and essential difference vs built-in instant on.
Riquet065

Post by Riquet065 »

Thank you for this lib, works good!
TV Samsung UE32F6470; Firmware T-MST12DEUC_2126.0
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

miras_mi wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:54 pm It works perfectly with oscam. Instant descrambling when tv "wakes up", no more need to wait about 3 mins each time. But LED panel connected to usb it is still lighting. Is there any option/command to disable the usb power with SoftPowerOff (H model)?
Please remember that the TV in this condition is not OFF: it is maily the monitor to be OFF while the CPU is still running and consuming power.
Furthermore, OSCAM is always connected and running so consider to disable the oscan lib logging that can increase considerably and induce some issue on the TV (reboot ... no remote control ... etc...).
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
Riquet065

Post by Riquet065 »

miazza wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:52 am
miras_mi wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:54 pm It works perfectly with oscam. Instant descrambling when tv "wakes up", no more need to wait about 3 mins each time. But LED panel connected to usb it is still lighting. Is there any option/command to disable the usb power with SoftPowerOff (H model)?
Please remember that the TV in this condition is not OFF: it is maily the monitor to be OFF while the CPU is still running and consuming power...
Personally i only use it to record with oscam, if i don't record i do a deep Power Off and stop all consuming power with a button between the wall and the tv, the sat decoder, the dvd reader and all device :-).
TV Samsung UE32F6470; Firmware T-MST12DEUC_2126.0
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

Riquet065 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:20 am ...if i don't record i do a deep Power Off and stop all consuming power with a button between the wall and the tv, the sat decoder, the dvd reader and all device :-).
I do the same :)
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
setti
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by setti »

Is it possible to keep HDMI Inputs & arc alive when going soft off? I have a soundbar connected via hdmi arc and a nuc running kodi connected to tv hdmi.
Something like hdmi passthrough in standby would be great, without having a full blown avr.

Return to “[F] Software”