[App] libSoftPowerOff D/E/F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

BorisAU

Re: [App] libSoftPowerOff D/E/F/H

Post by BorisAU »

Hello
Library works on f8000 2013.

But when the TV is turned off it does not turn off a connected av receiver yamaha for hdmi.
I would like to off the TV during the software sends a signal to external devices on a real trip for hdmi, just as it does in the ordinary trip.
Maybe you need to add any additional options for the soft off or prescribe special commands in cmd_on and cmd_off ??
There is a possibility ??
F8000 root :)
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Either you know network access to your AV receiver and it's up to you to find the right CMDs, or it's simply not possible if receiver expects no more signal/current from HDMI to power off itself. Soft-off is not real off, you have to consider it only as "panel and speaker mute" (actually that's exactly what it does...)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
WulkanOS
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by WulkanOS »

Hi
Isi it possible, when I install patch: run tv players mp3 or run tv app radio, turn off panel but sound hear in externar source via spdif ?
My tv 40F6320
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

WulkanOS wrote:Hi
Isi it possible, when I install patch: run tv players mp3 or run tv app radio, turn off panel but sound hear in externar source via spdif ?
My tv 40F6320
In H series there is a option to turn off panel in tools. Maybe in F you have got the same options
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
WulkanOS
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by WulkanOS »

notengo13 wrote:
WulkanOS wrote:Hi
My tv 40F6320
In H series there is a option to turn off panel in tools. Maybe in F you have got the same options
Yes, option it but not when played movies, music from usb, dlna or when tv in open smarthub.
mad_ady
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mad_ady »

It might be nice to activate that option in all screens under Tools, if possible. Maybe libPanelOff.
H6400, firmware 2602.2 downgraded to 2130
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Map KEY_ESAVING somewhere, option is greyed in menu when in media player, but usable from RC :)
mad_ady
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mad_ady »

Nice :) Can I remap it on top of E-Manual? I think it's the most useless key on the remote...
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Yes :)

Code: Select all

"KEY_TOPMENU": "KEY_ESAVING"
(KEY_TOPMENU should be E-Manual)
mad_ady
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mad_ady »

@zoelechat: Is there a way of using your library and powering off the TV instead of going to soft power off when pressing power based on code executed in CMD_OFF?
For example, the CMD_OFF script can check an external condition and if the condition is true it should put the TV to power off (requiring a complete power on next time)?

Should I be injecting Source + Power from the remote via shell to do this, or would it affect the normal functionality (e.g. call the library again and cause a loop)?

Also, I suspect CMD_OFF is executed just before powering off? For example I can display an informational popup on screen with a sleep of 2s to show relevant information?

Edit: Actually, It would be acceptable if the TV went to soft power off, but how can I ensure that on the next power on it does a full power on? I'm guessing I should write something in a file on power off, and read it with the CMD_ON script. If the condition is true, run a "micom reset" command and that would do it. Is there a better way of doing it?

Return to “[F] Software”