[App] libRunWidget D/E/F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] libRunWidget D/E/F/H

Post by smart_lover »

zoelechat wrote:
smart_lover wrote:Yes, both of them return no PID!
Try then to repeat them at different times to get closer and find WHAT crashes TV.
smart_lover wrote:Where I can continue this conversation?
You're allowed to create a topic in support section for example ;)

No idea why you loose root...

As last question in here, When I use pidof exeTV or pidof exeAPP at the time the widget is running and there is no sign of TV crash,both pidof return nothing and when I use pidof exeDSP, it return pid successfully.
Although after crashing TV three of them will return nothing(pidof exeDSP and pidof exeTV or pidof exeAPP).
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Errr, I thought you were talking about H...
Until E: exeDSP, from F: exeTV/exeAPP :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

Yes my TV is E series. Is there any limitation to Run widget with libRunWidget and exiting from it after exactly three times?
Because I want to be able to run and exit my app from telnet many many times remotely!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

smart_lover wrote:Yes my TV is E series. Is there any limitation to Run widget with libRunWidget and exiting from it after exactly three times?
Yeah, it's shareware, you have only 3 tries :D
No, but maybe your widget needs exactly 3 launches to leak all memory? :)
Try another one and see if result the same...
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

zoelechat wrote:
smart_lover wrote:Yes my TV is E series. Is there any limitation to Run widget with libRunWidget and exiting from it after exactly three times?
Yeah, it's shareware, you have only 3 tries :D
No, but maybe your widget needs exactly 3 launches to leak all memory? :)
Try another one and see if result the same...
Shareware!!!!? Cool!
I think its all about my ES series TV. because In my H and E series TVs I can easily Run/Exit my widget for unlimited times.
Anyway, Thanks for your help. But I need to know How can I prevent TV do not gain my root access after crashes!!
fluffi444
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by fluffi444 »

Little Skype workaround for ES-Series (only for "Skype Rooting") with the help of RunWidget AND RCremap! :)

Thanks also to bugficks - actually his work (never published - many months ago) gave me the idea to do so.

Use this code to run skype via RC (use RCremap for that - see OP for link and further info)
Dont use Skype Widget icon as it starts run.sh each time!
Check if the variables/folders are the same as on your TV.

What does it do?
It copys original libSkype.so to needed folder right after you press key on RC.
After Skype started (lets say 10 secs) it copys modded autostart libSkype.so from samygo back to folder to get back autostart for reboot.
Even with modded libSkype.so - Skype (after started once) seams to run properly.
Note that WIDGETID could be anotherone on your TV.

I know: This is very simple and faar away from "Pro-scripting" - But its simple and it works ;)

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh
[ $(pidof ${0##*/}) ] 2>/dev/null || exit 0
SODIR=/mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso
SAMYGOSODIR=/mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin
SAMYGODATA=/mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGo/data
MOIP=/mtd_rwcommon/moip/engines/Skype
EMPS=/mtd_rwcommon/emps/empSkype
WIDGETID=111199000250

cp -r $EMPS/libSkype.so $MOIP/libSkype.so
sleep 2
$SAMYGOSODIR/samyGOso -A -B -l $SODIR/libRunWidget.so "ID:$WIDGETID"
sleep 10
cp -r $SAMYGODATA/libSkype.so $MOIP/libSkype.so

Last edited by fluffi444 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TV: UE40ES7000 @ UE40ES8090 - T-ECPDEUC-2022.0 // SamyGO
CI+: Unicam EVO 4 with HD+ (HD02) @ Pacific 4.60
NET: Samba: PC
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

I have strange problems on my E and ES series(there is no problem on my H series at all).
1:Whenever I run my widget with libRunWidget and want to exit from my widget with EXIT button of remote control. The widget close successfully but after some running and exiting from widget(because server wants to update widget files, and it has to run and exit from TV many times during a single day).TV will hang with following steps:
1:libRunWidget can not run my widget anymore.
2:Smarthub stops working.
3:TV will reboot itself
4:My TV root brick and I have to run SamyGo root widget again.

note:In this situation(before TV reboot),whenever I try to run libRunWidget, log file will create in /dtv but unfortunately my widget does not show in TV.

2:Is there anyway to cut internet access in TV? Do internet access essential for TV(specially smarthub or libRunWidget) to works properly?
My TVs(1000s) are located in LAN(without internet access) across my country.When I try to power on my TV in this large network I have to cut network cable to speed up process of TV root(I use this root method(usb based) viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8721) and after that my widget starts successfully, then I re-plug network cable again.(I have not this problem whenever I connect my TV one by one directly to my server with a single cable! and my root will works exactly after TV power on) Is this all about finding internet connection in my large LAN?

Personally I think there is some problem with my root, Is there any other root method available for my E series?

Weird question?! Yeah! I know!
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

Does this problem because of my firmware version(1020)? Do you suggest me to upgrade to 1029?
What about skype root for E series?
Note:I use root for latest E series firmware but I have not latest firmware on my tv? Is this unstable situation related to use wrong root method for my firmware version?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Honestly: no idea. My libs are not designed for commercial usage, nor any root method or stuff here :)
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

When I run my widget with using libRunWidget, everything is as expected, But when someone plug another USB, USB popup appear on my widget screen!
How can I ignore to show a usb plugged popup. I don't need it at all!

Return to “[F] Software”