Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.
- Official SamyGO Developer
- Posts: 8369
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm
- Location: France
Lib allows to backup/restore/copy picture settings from/to any TV source/mode.
Especially useful before/after accessing service menu which resets everything to ugly factory defaults, factory reset...
*For D series (arm), replace every instance of /mnt below by /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO
- First install latest samyGOso as usual, if needed.
- Extract attached archive and copy libBackPicSet.so to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso (create folder if needed).
Injected without arg, it will only log picture settings of current source/mode:
Code: Select all
samyGOso -d -T -B -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libBackPicSet.so [arg1...argN]
Code: Select all
[BackPicSet] lib_init, >>>
[BackPicSet] * Source: 0=TV Picture Mode: 2 3D: 0=OFF
[BackPicSet] 0x000 - CONTRAST: 90
[BackPicSet] 0x004 - BRIGHTNESS: 48
[BackPicSet] 0x008 - SHARPNESS: 10
[BackPicSet] 0x00c - COLOR: 48
[BackPicSet] 0x010 - TINT: 51
[BackPicSet] 0x014 - BLACK_TONE: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x018 - DYNAMIC_CONTRAST: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x01c - SHADOW_DETAIL: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x020 - GAMMA: -1
[BackPicSet] 0x024 - RGB_ONLY_MODE: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x028 - COLOR_SPACE: 3
[BackPicSet] 0x02c -> R:50.0.0 G:0.50.0 B:0.34.45 Y:50.50.0 C:0.50.50 M:50.0.50
[BackPicSet] 0x044 - WHITE_BALANCE -> Offset:25.25.23 Gain:16.25.17
[BackPicSet] 0x04c - WHITE_BALANCE_10P: 1
[BackPicSet] 0x050 -> i1:0.0.1 i2:0.0.2 i3:0.0.1 i4:0.0.0 i5:0.0.0
[BackPicSet] 0x08c -> i6:0.0.0 i7:0.0.2 i8:0.0.0 i9:0.0.0 i10:4.0.0
[BackPicSet] 0x0cc - FLESH_TONE: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x0d0 - EDGE_ENHANCEMENT: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x0d4 - LED_CLEAR_MOTION: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x0dc - BRIGHTNESS_SENSOR: 0 -> Min.Backlight: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x0e4 - COLOR_TONE: 4
[BackPicSet] 0x0ec - DIGITAL_NOISE_REDUCTION: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x0f0 - MPEG_NOISE_REDUCTION: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x0f4 - BLACK_LEVEL: 1
[BackPicSet] 0x0f8 - FILM_MODE: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x0fc - AUTO_MOTION_PLUS: 2
[BackPicSet] 0x100 - MOTION_JUDDER_CENCELLER: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x104 - SMART_LED: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x108 - MAGIC_ANGLE: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x120 - MOTION_LIGHTING: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x124 - BLACK_ENHANCER: 0
[BackPicSet] 0x12c - BLACK_OPTIMIZER: 1
[BackPicSet] 0x134 - BACK_LIGHT: 9
[BackPicSet] <<< lib_deinit
- SAVE[:/path/to/filename] - Save current source/mode settings to user-defined filename if specified, otherwise automatic filename will be generated on that basis:
Sample resulting filenames:
Generated files are 312 bytes raw data (offsets are shown in log).
- 'PicSettings_TV_1_3D' (TV source, "Standard" picture mode and 3D enabled)
- 'PicSettings_HDMI2_7' (HDMI2 source, "Movie" picture mode and 3D disabled)
- LOAD[:/path/to/filename] - Load picture settings data to current source/mode from filename if specified, otherwise look for expected automatic filename on the above basis according to source/mode/3D.
- ALLMODE - Automatically cycle all picture modes of current source. If used, will likely load/save 3/4 settings files at once. You will notice TV quickly cycling them (=some blink). Of course can't be used together with user-defined filename but only when auto-generated because of multiple files. However, can be used alone to log all picture modes of current source.
- PATH:/path/to/ - Specify path to folder where to save data. Default is /mtd_rwarea for files to remain permanently. Also useless arg if filename is user-defined.
Logfile is written to /dtv/BackPicSet.log
In case you want to save/load settings of several sources, you must cycle sources yourself and re-inject lib on each. For info, 3D has its own specific settings on every source/mode.
Settings can be applied to any other TV of the same series, but do not cross series!! (or expect strange looking in best case
- On F series, picture might remain dark or black&white after loading a single settings file. Switching channel/source goes back to normal then.
- Brightness sensor on/off value may not be restored to saved state in some cases (=restored to OFF instead of ON).
Code: Select all
v0.2.0 - First public release
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.