Incompatible firmware

Here is information about customize your F series firmware.

profka

Incompatible firmware

Post by profka »

I've been searching through past posts, and I have not found a question/answer for my particular situation. Please forgive me for the question.
I've bought a SEK-35000 Evo Kit, and yesterday tried to install. It was unsuccessful. I realized my UE65F9000 firmware too old to SEK-3500 (1310). I tried to upgrade via Internet, but it said this is a latest firmware. It was suspicious, because on support site found 2235.6 vers. Then came the shock. Under the TV's support menu my UE65F9000 TV has T-GFP9DEUC-1310 software version. It is belong to UH8500 type, not to mine.
Could Somebody help me how to revert to original T-FXP9DEUC version?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Incompatible firmware

Post by zoelechat »

profka wrote:Could Somebody help me how to revert to original T-FXP9DEUC version?
Yes, remove evokit :)

Evokit turns your F into H so you now have H firmware, nothing strange. Firmware numbers can't be compared between series, moreover the greater is NEVER the better...
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
profka

Post by profka »

Thank you for your prompt answer. I hoped this is a reason my problem.
Do You have any idea about unsuccessful upgrade?
I've got attached message. I've selected upgrade menu with old one (SEK-2500), then replaced (unplugged from mains) and got this message. The new one did not find the saved data.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

1310 is latest, simple as that :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[F] Firmware”