F8500 plasma problem

Here is information about customize your F series firmware.

Winstar

F8500 plasma problem

Post by Winstar »

Hi everyone, I am new on this forum.

I bought this beautiful plasma in early 2015 it was unsold in a shop and brand new. Manufactured in april 2013 if i am not wrong.
I've a huge floating black problem, samsung support literally ignored me on this. I've read on the internet floating black was fixed with firmware revisions in mid 2014. I suspect, dunno if this makes sense, that my plasma bein sealed in a box for the whole 2014, has "skipped" that critical update, and newer firmwares did not solve the problem. I'd like to test some 2014 firmwares ('ive downloaded here 1115 version), but unfortunately I currently have fw >1118

what are my options? I've read there is a way to downgrade and you must be donor to read it. I'd like to donate but paypal is not accepted anymore. I don't have bitcoins. what can I do?

thanks a lot
wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: F8500 plasma problem

Post by wluczykijwf »

Winstar wrote:[...] I don't have bitcoins. [...]
And so, What do you do when want have other a cash than money that you earn.
Do not you should exchange it?
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
Winstar

Post by Winstar »

yes but you must admit bitcoin thing it's a bit complex to set-up for a ~10$ affair. I never found an easy way to buy them, and I don't think I can just buy the equivalent of $10 or a bit more. The funny (or tragic) thing is that I came to this forum the 7th of june the day after the paypal ban.
I don't want to invest on this thing too much time because it's a desperate try, and honestly I don't know what techniques are explained in the donor area, so I don't even know if I'll be capable to use those techniques: for example, if the technique envolves soldering integrated electronics, i'd give up.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Winstar wrote:if the technique envolves soldering integrated electronics, i'd give up.
Nah, hammer and chisel are enough :ugeek:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

@sectroyer, pls logout from @zoelechat account.... :x :P
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Winstar

Post by Winstar »

Anyway I want to donate if needed more than just $10 but at least it should be easy...

thanks

Return to “[F] Firmware”