After replacing the faulty motherboard is not installed Samigo on the Samsung TV UE22F5400AK

Here is information about customize your F series firmware.

Andreiyarh
SamyGO Project Donor

After replacing the faulty motherboard is not installed Samigo on the Samsung TV UE22F5400AK

Post by Andreiyarh »

Good day to all! Motherboard Samsung failed Samsung TV. Before it broke, Samigo stood. Everything worked perfectly. Firmware 1119. After the Board is replaced with new one, in the service centre, the firmware has been updated to the most recent that is available on the Samsung website. I rolled back the firmware to 0000, and then updated to 1119. Everything went well. But. .... I tried to install SamYGO from USB drive (as it did before on the old motherboard).The file "Instal SamYGO F" from mihd, the TV sees the file Samygo on the USB flash drive in smarthab only after I turn on the TV and insert the USB drive into the USB port of the TV. Click on the installer Samigo, there is a picture of the TV channel which was enabled to approach smartkhab, spinning "wheel," and writes that the installation goes. And that's all. Nothing more appears. The TV does not hang up. So I can safely exit the installation, samigo and return to smartha or watching TV programmes I tried again to revert to 0000 and update the firmware to 1119, but to no avail. More precisely, Samigo never wants to set.Tried installed the Skype widget from mihd, everything installed fine (although the Skype account of course not included, but the widget is loaded).
MY TELEVISIONS:
Samsung ue22f5400ak
Samsung ue32h5500ak
LG 42la860v
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: After replacing the faulty motherboard is not installed Samigo on the Samsung TV UE22F5400AK

Post by zoelechat »

1. Ask support in concerned root thread.
2. Use Return key if possible.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Andreiyarh
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: After replacing the faulty motherboard is not installed Samigo on the Samsung TV UE22F5400AK

Post by Andreiyarh »

All, the problem was solved. Just came across a "curve" file Go. Coral two assemblies, one and all has started.
MY TELEVISIONS:
Samsung ue22f5400ak
Samsung ue32h5500ak
LG 42la860v
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Congrats :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[F] Firmware”