UE40F5370 Bootloop

This forum is for information related with F series hardware.

mrx1987

UE40F5370 Bootloop

Post by mrx1987 »

Hello out there,
my Samsung UE40F5370 (standard samsung firmware) yesterday started to reboot frequently: I can see about 5 sec of TV program, before its restarting. Also I am not able to use the remote control, I already checked the batteries and they are all fine. So I removed all plugs except of the power, but nothing changed. Reading the wiki, I tried to do a eeprom reset, as given in the wiki. When I connect these pins and reconnect power, I receive a total white screen, but the TV is still still constantly rebooting and I am not able to use the remote control. After removing the eeprom reset connecting, no TV signal is shown, but the TV asks the question, if I want to search for stations for less than 1 sec, before the TV is restarting again. Again, it is not possible to use the remote control.

Do you have any further ideas, what I can tring to do to repair the TV?

Thomas
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UE40F5370 Bootloop

Post by juusso »

hi, you didn`t say the past history. What happened before? Did you do something speciffic with your TV and then it sarted to reboot? Or this happened suddenly without humans help?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
mrx1987

Re: UE40F5370 Bootloop

Post by mrx1987 »

Hello,
it has happend without any human help. I was watching TV yesterday evening when it suddenly began.

Thomas

Return to “[F] Hardware”