F6770 - strange picture problem

Here for general support for F series TVs, request and problem solve area.

zgrywacz

F6770 - strange picture problem

Post by zgrywacz »

Hello.

I have strange picture problem with my TV...

I took some fotos how it's look cause I'cant to describe properly..

Please if someone could take a look to attached fotos and help me I would me grateful..

Problem crealrly visible mainly on dark colours(blue/green etc)...
Signal source doesn't matter... visible in TV menu aswell...

Thank You in advance for any help, advise...

Regards

Maciek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: F6770 - strange picture problem

Post by sectroyer »

I don't see the issue. But if you think you have problem with your panel simply replace it :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zgrywacz

Post by zgrywacz »

Hi... I have added new foto ...maybe gonna help to see it...
Regards
Maciek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

zgrywacz wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:04 pm Hi... I have added new foto ...maybe gonna help to see it...
Are you talking about the "interference pattern" ? Well sit farther from tv and if it REALLY bothers you change the panel :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
zgrywacz

Post by zgrywacz »

unfortunatelly that is not interference problem..:( M.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

zgrywacz wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 am unfortunatelly that is not interference problem..:( M.
Not "interference " but "interference PATTERN" :) Anyway if you don't know what it is probably you see "something else". If that's the case and "pattern" doesn't bother you I think you should start/stop wearing glasses and all will be okay. Your picture looks crystal clear :) :lol: :mrgreen: :D
zgrywacz

Post by zgrywacz »

Hello.

Problem solved - Tcon board was broken. I bought new one and move cache from old.
Now the picture is perfect.

Regards

Maciek.

Return to “[F] Support”