UE32F6400 how to reset eeprom

Here for general support for F series TVs, request and problem solve area.

danired

UE32F6400 how to reset eeprom

Post by danired »

This post is created because I faced some problems after I bricked my Samsung TV while I was playing into Service Menu. I used method to reset eeprom but I found that after some time that it is a little bit different from standard reset. Below are few steps to guide you to enter again into Service Menu.
Symptoms: Plug in TV... turn on via remote control... Samsung logo showing up... few seconds of black screen... restart by itself... and continues to restart on and on...
Solution: open back cover of TV, locate your motherboard, locate on your motherboard the eeprom connection holes(see attached picture - on left and upper part of motherboard). Install jumper like a small wire into holes named eeprom_gnd and eeprom_sda,
BN41-01958A.jpg
no need to solder it because it is necessary to remove it later. After you successfully install jumper, plug in your TV and don't switch on normally. Press on remote control the sequence Info-Menu-Mute-Power and on this time TV will switch on into Service Menu directly from where you can make a factory reset or whatever you want, after you see that Service Menu show up just remove your jumper from motherboard and apply a Factory ( in my case).
Notice: You will not see the normal message "Please go into service mode and setup below options" because this message is coming if you turn on TV just by pressing power button on remote control, and you will not be able later on after you shut down TV and switch on back to get into Service Menu will get bricked again.
Good luck and thank you very much for all information from this forum, wiki pages, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UE32F6400 how to reset eeprom

Post by juusso »

Glad it worked for you! At least one user is thankful for yor post!.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
tomek5

Post by tomek5 »

eeprom_gnd and eeprom_sda or H_RESET and EPROM_SDA??????????
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I vote for gnd eeprom and sda eeprom rather for using h reset. IMHO. But this is just theoretical difference. Use either gnd or h reset for procedure.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

blueshockz

Post by blueshockz »

i did this and it work but now my remote is not working.
can you help me pls?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

you have to use regular IR remote or smartphone with IR port to enter service menu and do factory reset. No other ways.

madjoe2017

Post by madjoe2017 »

what about if you try both and it doesn´t work, it keeps the new software and the reboot is the fuk... 2126 in the model nºUE39F5700 with the mother plate(board) model BN41,how can I resolv this? thanks indeed for your help juusso
ANTHONYABELLON

Post by ANTHONYABELLON »

I also have the same case.

Can you help me how to do the EEPROM Reset for UA32H6300 since the board does not contain these reset holes.

Return to “[F] Support”