Need help with UE40F6320AK service menu

Here for general support for F series TVs, request and problem solve area.

piooro

Need help with UE40F6320AK service menu

Post by piooro »

Hi. I did something really stupid and decided to play around with the service menu of my UE40F6320AK TV. I wanted to see if I can enable some extra options and change my region to get different VOD apps etc. this was a while back and everything was fine.
Recently I noticed that some options I used to have (clearmotion and motion plus or something like that) went missing, and the tv only had 2 instead of 4 HDMI inputs. So today I tried to get everything back to default and have done further damage. I think changing the "type" in the service menu has flipped and mirrored my image.
I have searched online for what the default options were in the service menu, especially the type, but i wasn't able to find anything. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with what the original setting for "type" was and the rest of the settins too. I wish i never touched the thing
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Need help with UE40F6320AK service menu

Post by juusso »

Check for "vertical flip". On or off flipps your image back to normal. At least, should be...
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
piooro

Post by piooro »

I do not have that option but I have changed the model type to something I thought looked like the one i used to have. I no longer have the flipped and mirrored image, but I would still appreciate help determining the default settings so that everything is right and as it should be (which I realise it would be if i just left it alone in the first place.
The settings I have under options now are:
Type: 46A1AF1S
Local Set: EU_UK
SW Model UF6320
BOm Model: 6320
Tuner: FOX_T2C
CH Table: None

Is anyone able to tell me if these are the same settings that would have been there by default? Because I initially changed things a while back I'm not sure which things I actually changed. Thanks
berthold61

Post by berthold61 »

Change in the SM option should owe
info / menu / mute / power

Return to “[F] Support”