EU55F7000 all HDMI ports don't work anymore

Here for general support for F series TVs, request and problem solve area.

pecchia2000

EU55F7000 all HDMI ports don't work anymore

Post by pecchia2000 »

Good evening guys,
I hope you can help me with my Samsung EU55F7000.
Last night I used the tv like everyday (SKY box, BlueRay, PS4, XBOX 360) since 2013 and everything work fine.......this morning I found out that I can't see in the TV anymore all my devices plugged by HDMI.....It just showed a message with NO SIGNAL.
I have tried all my HDMI devices on another TV, and all of it works fine.......all other ports works fine (USB, Satellite, DTV).
I tried to reset many times, change country etc....
I think it's a firmware or software problem.
I have upgrade at T-FXPDEUC-1135.0 ,BT-S last February.
I would like to try to downgrade, could you help me? Otherwise, do you have any tips or solution to help me?
Thank you so much.
pecchia2000

Re: EU55F7000 all HDMI ports don't work anymore

Post by pecchia2000 »

Update:
I called the support and they rewrote the HDMI ports remotely through the "secret" menu and it works fine for half day....... on the evening the HDMI doesn't work anymore ..... remembering what I saw on the video during The remote intervention, I rewrote the HDMI as done by the technician and everything works properly ..... now we will see when they will last ....... I have only a doubt, in the menu HDMI you can choose between HDMI 1.2 and 1.3 ....... Which should install ???
thank you
Davide

Post by Davide »

Hello, i have similar problem. Do you managed to find out which menu have to be configured?
Teslix

Post by Teslix »

Hi,
same problem here on a UE60H7080. Were you able to solve the problem?
Happy for any hint!
Teslix
Hirbeh80

Post by Hirbeh80 »

Hi please help!!
I have a UA55es8000R with fw t-ecpuabc 1031
My HDMI ports do not work and cannot get wireless internet connection only Lan works
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

You should replace your board.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Hirbeh80

Post by Hirbeh80 »

Is it possible it could be a software problem as this happened after it updated software? If this is the case then is there anyway of downgrading to the original firmware.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Hirbeh80 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:11 pm Is it possible it could be a software problem as this happened after it updated software? If this is the case then is there anyway of downgrading to the original firmware.
You could try changing fw version but I doubt it will help... You can downgrade ONLY by rooting.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

You can downgrade with FW 0000 and then upgrade again.
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.

Return to “[F] Support”