Help UE55F9005 with SEK-3500

Here for general support for F series TVs, request and problem solve area.

tertaipa

Help UE55F9005 with SEK-3500

Post by tertaipa »

Help is needed!

I just purchased ex demo SEK-3500 and trying to get it working with my F9005 tv. Set boots with SUHD logo but after this screend remains black. Then comes notification that TV is not supported and should be upgraded with update package and that TV is going to be automatically shut down which it does after a while. SEK-3500 firmware is 1510. However i can open TV menu when screen remains black but TV wont stay powered on too long as it automatically short down.

I have tried reset from smartTV menu and factory reset from service menu, which caused that i lost all my language options except German.

I downloaded new firmware 1520.2 which is available from official Samsung UK site but from SmartTV menu i cant start updated from USB stick and TV is soon powered down when i reach to the firmware update menu.

Can firmware be updated from Service menu or can it forced to update from USB during boot up, before it automatically shuts down?

I have few days time to solve this or i need to return SEK-3500, which i would really like to get workign with my TV

Any help or ideas would be highly appreciated!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Help UE55F9005 with SEK-3500

Post by juusso »

Sorry for late reply. Did you manage to solve this anyhow?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[F] Support”