UA40F6400 Bricked!Please help!

Here for general support for F series TVs, request and problem solve area.

blueshockz

UA40F6400 Bricked!Please help!

Post by blueshockz »

So first i mess up my sevice menu trying to find digital signal for my smart tv.

Then the tv now is in the bootlop.

Then i try to reset the eeprom using h_reset + _ same on the picture on the wiki for F series.

Success!

But now i can see the menu and use the tv but my remote is not working so i cannot access the service menu. Back control on the tv is working to see tv menus.

Is there an apk or ios app to send Info+Factory via WIFI REMOTE?There is a lot of wifi remote app in appstore or playstore but dont have the service menu key function.
i know about SRC apk but it needs infrared i think my ir receiver is busted/malfunction right now because of service menu.

Please help me. Thank you.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UA40F6400 Bricked!Please help!

Post by juusso »

search for infrared supported phone and use src app. Or build IR transmitter from IR diodes and cable as in wiki.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
blueshockz

Re: UA40F6400 Bricked!Please help!

Post by blueshockz »

i already tried src app using android phone and it does not work before my tv brick i already use it to go to extended menu> my tv also have IR blaster extension. even that one is not working,i think i disabled the infrared function on my tv in the service menu and i cannot find it there?any clue?

Return to “[F] Support”