Combing Cable and Satellite Tuners

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Combing Cable and Satellite Tuners

Post by zoelechat »

samer wrote:Sorry? Please explain, how is possible switch by one push?

Any change of any library inside filesystem?

Ps: on enigma2 is not problem in one channel list dvbs dvbt dvbc ...
With RCremap with CMD support it's possible to assign a "macro" to a key. So pressing one key sends consecutive needed keys to switch to sat list. But in no way you can "melt" channel lists (that's surely impossible)
It would be known if Samsung TVs were as friendly as Enigma2 :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
cesarpt
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by cesarpt »

Sorry to bring up this Topic but I have an issue with this TV, I'm using satellite but when I connect one more cable to the Cable output it cuts the satellite signal, I'm using a SAT+TV mixer in the entrance of the house, if I connect only the cable or only the satellite I have no problem , what could be the problem ?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

cesarpt wrote:what could be the problem ?
tv mixer :) Disable tv mixer :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
cesarpt
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by cesarpt »

The problem is that I can't I can only have one cable, so there is no solution ? I have 2 TV mixers one on the entrance and a tv wall socket where I connect the TV, so there is no other way ?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

cesarpt wrote:The problem is that I can't I can only have one cable, so there is no solution ? I have 2 TV mixers one on the entrance and a tv wall socket where I connect the TV, so there is no other way ?
There is :) Use two cables, than everything works flawlessly :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[F] Brainstorm”