Request feature for F series. Task list.

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

prairie
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Request feature for F series. Task list.

Post by prairie »

Feature request: Disable info banner when there is a resolution change (HDMI handshake). Or just disable info banner in general....
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

juuso wrote: ...Timeshift limit (remove 90min limitation)[/color] Removed.
Is this patch really works ? I have not found a working patch .. Even in the area for "donors" ..
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

mihd wrote:Is this patch really works ? I have not found a working patch .. Even in the area for "donors" ..
No, (nearly) unsolvable crap, that's why it has been "Removed". PVRAnyDev includes some code about it, but no guarantee to get that part to work :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

zoelechat wrote:
mihd wrote:Is this patch really works ? I have not found a working patch .. Even in the area for "donors" ..
No, (nearly) unsolvable crap, that's why it has been "Removed". PVRAnyDev includes some code about it, but no guarantee to get that part to work :)
Thanks. I thought that the limitation is "removed".
By the way, PVRAnyDev works on my TV. ..records to NTFS..
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

mihd wrote:I thought that the limitation is "removed".
You're right maybe that's what it first meant, but now have to be considered with a different interpretation :D
If you're using PVRAnyDev and didn't notice any change in 90 min limitation, it means it hasn't been "removed" ;)
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

"..Record to ext4 restriction (why not to xfs or ext3 or even to fat32?) Removed."
Why removed ? It works.
Timeshift patch without PVRAnyDev not experienced. Do not want to transfer disk to another format..
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

mihd wrote:"..Record to ext4 restriction (why not to xfs or ext3 or even to fat32?) Removed."
Why removed ? It works.
Yeah, my interpretation was wrong. I'm going to edit first post, a few things are not up-to-date :)
mihd wrote:Timeshift patch without PVRAnyDev not experienced. Do not want to transfer disk to another format..
Timeshift patch should be included in PVRAnyDev, whatever format you use. Have a look at /dtv/PVRAnyDev.log, you'll see there's supposedly related stuff.
Radu27

Post by Radu27 »

Interesting for our samsung smart tv f series could be a custom firmware that could make our tv to run tizen.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Radu27 wrote:Interesting for our samsung smart tv f series could be a custom firmware that could make our tv to run tizen.
To loose all "cool stuff" ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Radu27 wrote:Interesting for our samsung smart tv f series could be a custom firmware that could make our tv to run tizen.
If we knew how to install "custom firmwares", we certainly wouldn't install Tizen crap :D

Return to “[F] Brainstorm”