Boost audio and Smarthub

General Forum talking area for H series TVs.

cromarty13

Boost audio and Smarthub

Post by cromarty13 »

Hello!
I am new to this forum, sorry for that and for my bad english.

yesterday I find the way to enter the hidden menu on my 48H6500 and enable bluetooth option to connect an headset, everything ok (i little complex because when headset lost connection for distance, i need to return to menu and do another connection to the headset, it was not automatic when return near tv).

anyway...i have two questions.

1)
Is there a way to boost audio tv (speaker) from hidden menu?
i mean, the speaker tv sometimes gives low audio (with some video file from smart hub for example or with dvd/bluray; I need to turn on soundbar or 5.1 hifi), so I ask to myself if there are some option to boost audio speaker like amplify from the service menu.

2)
from the smart hub-play page, on the bottom, I see "last" opened connection (usb, network, cloud). I have two DLNA server (one Ubuntu box with minidlna and one notebook windows with serviio), with both of them if i log with the "last"opened on the bottom of smart hub, it starts from "pictures" (i mean pictures of pictures/video/music folders of dlna schema) , so I have to press back, return on the major list (the one with bigger icons, that show all the networks dlna found) and go on to my dlna, than press "video" and so on... to get my video files.
i do not know a way to start from video dlna and not from pictures. I try everything with minidlna (like root_container set to V) but after that nothing changed. Tried with serviio, same problem, also if i change "display category=disable" for pictures. I want to force dlna with video, not pictures or music, so I have to press less button to get play my video files.

Thanks for your suggestions!!!!!

Return to “[H] General”