HU Websockets receiveCommon protocol

General Forum talking area for H series TVs.

timelery

Re: HU Websockets receiveCommon protocol

Post by timelery »

tombombadil1988 wrote:@timelery that's awesome! Do you also have a decompiled Version of your source on GitHub or Google Drive? Thank you so much for pushing this forward!
I am referencing two Samsung DLLs that were provided with the 2014 version of Smart View for windows. So I do not feel comfortable pushing it up to Github just yet as I do not own those Dlls.

I will push my code up and provide instructions on how to include the Samsung dlls in order to make the program work. Stay tuned.
tombombadil1988

Post by tombombadil1988 »

timelery wrote:
tombombadil1988 wrote:@timelery that's awesome! Do you also have a decompiled Version of your source on GitHub or Google Drive? Thank you so much for pushing this forward!
I am referencing two Samsung DLLs that were provided with the 2014 version of Smart View for windows. So I do not feel comfortable pushing it up to Github just yet as I do not own those Dlls.

I will push my code up and provide instructions on how to include the Samsung dlls in order to make the program work. Stay tuned.
Looking forward to that!
ffh264vdpau
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ffh264vdpau »

timelery wrote:

@timelery: This is awesome! This exactly what I was waiting for. Thank You so much!
My devices here are controlled with an Raspberry Pi. E.g a Sharp Aquos and an Yamaha RX473. All remote controls are also handled by the Raspi. The only missing part are my two H-Series Samsungs TV sets.
Since all is running here on Linux, my question is if it would be technically feasible do accomplish a Linux port with the available information? My coding skills should be good enough to do this, all I need are a protocol and API description and libs to compile against.

PS: would like to avoid wine
mad_ady
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mad_ady »

I doubt you can simply port his code, since he uses Samsung's SmartView dlls. You might be able to import and use those dlls through mono (if they were generated with dotnet), but I have no idea.
H6400, firmware 2602.2 downgraded to 2130
kgschlosser

Post by kgschlosser »

I have a question regarding this program.

I work with Home Automation Technologies, and one of them being EventGhost. I have made some of the plugins that are available for it, and I was wondering if this program happens to have a CLI?
i had modified an existing Samsung TV plugin to allow for multiple TV's and the question arose about the H series and someone posted about this program.

being that I do not have a 2014 or newer Samsung I am not able to test this program. but the person that posted had said that they get exception errors (didn't explain the error) and said something about a pin having to be entered when this occurs.

handling the exception would be easy, but i am not sure what this pin thing is all about. I would like to be able (with permission of course) to include this software with a more up to date plugin for EventGhost. It would have to have a CLI to be able to tell the software what buttons to send

again i am not sure how this program runs as i am not able to test it.

any information would be of great help

Thanks

K
kgschlosser

Post by kgschlosser »

Never mind, I just zoomed into the picture you have up. and i see it does have a CLI,

what kind of user action is required during the pairing?
kgschlosser

Post by kgschlosser »

here are some images of the errors being received, and the user also states that is wants to pair each and every time, i am not sure if this is normal. and i do know that this is very new. i am just trying to inform the coder so that if he/she decides can be fixed.

also the program can't find the TV all the time, and a lot of the commands do not work.

which commands do and don't i will work on a list for ya

Thanks again
uvyHfYo.png
AuWeyNH.png
1QjfrfG.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DieterKoblenz

Post by DieterKoblenz »

Awesome project! Works on my laptop, but I am also looking for a unix solution so I can hook it up to my home automation system.

Is it difficult/resource hogged to keep the connection to the tv for a long time? Because you connect on each key-press these take a long time.
JohnSnow

Post by JohnSnow »

@timelery:
Great project, thank you!

I'm working on a simplified program that could successfully authenticate itself (ip and pin is provided by user) and then send key combination. The authentication part was successfully implemented, but I'm having trouble with sending key. Your program does what I need, except I want to be able to send multiple commands. Could you please provide source code for your program, so that I could make some changes?
frankgeisler

Post by frankgeisler »

Excellent project! I tried to use the remote control exe from my Windows 7 Laptop to my Samsung SmartTV UE55H7080 but it's not found?

Also did a stealth scan for the ports:

Code: Select all

sudo nmap -v -p1-65535 -sS 192.168.1.104
Nmap scan report for samsung-tv.home (192.168.1.104)
Host is up (0.0039s latency).
Not shown: 65525 closed ports
PORT      STATE SERVICE
5053/tcp  open  rlm
7011/tcp  open  unknown
7676/tcp  open  imqbrokerd
8000/tcp  open  http-alt
8001/tcp  open  vcom-tunnel
8020/tcp  open  unknown
8080/tcp  open  http-proxy
8443/tcp  open  https-alt
9090/tcp  open  zeus-admin
15500/tcp open  unknown
MAC Address: xxxx (Samsung Electronics)
A call of http://192.168.1.104:8001/ms/1.0/ gives:

{
  "DUID": "07270e01-0078-1000-8cd0-5056bf79a13d",
  "Model": "14_GOLFS",
  "ModelName": "UE55H7000",
  "ModelDescription": "Samsung TV RCR",
  "NetworkType": "wired",
  "SSID": "",
  "IP": "192.168.1.104",
  "FirmwareVersion": "Unknown",
  "DeviceName": "[TV] Samsung",
  "DeviceID": "07270e01-0078-1000-8cd0-5056bf79a13d",
  "UDN": "07270e01-0078-1000-8cd0-5056bf79a13d",
  "Resolution": "1920x1080",
  "CountryCode": "CH",
  "SmartHubAgreement": "true",
  "ServiceURI": "http://192.168.1.104:8001/ms/1.0/",
  "DialURI": "http://192.168.1.104:8001/ws/apps/",
  "Capabilities": [
    {
      "name": "samsung:multiscreen:1",
      "port": "8001",
      "location": "/ms/1.0/"
    }
  ]
}
A call of http://192.168.1.104:8001/ws/apps/ gives:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<root xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:device-1-0" xmlns:sec="http://www.sec.co.kr/dlna">
<specVersion>
<major>1</major>
<minor>0</minor>
</specVersion>
<device>
<deviceType>urn:dial-multiscreen-org:device:dialreceiver:1</deviceType>
<friendlyName>[TV] Samsung</friendlyName>
<manufacturer>Samsung Electronics</manufacturer>
<manufacturerURL>http://www.samsung.com</manufacturerURL>
<modelDescription>Samsung TV RCR</modelDescription>
<modelName>14_GOLFS</modelName>
<UDN>07270e01-0078-1000-8cd0-5056bf79a13d</UDN>
<sec:Capabilities>
<sec:Capability name="samsung:multiscreen:1" port="8001" location="/ms/1.0/"/>
</sec:Capabilities>
<serviceList>
<service>
<serviceType>urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1</serviceType>
<serviceId>urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1</serviceId>
<controlURL/>
<eventSubURL/>
<SCPDURL/>
</service>
</serviceList>
<presentationURL>/</presentationURL>
</device>
</root>
Ultimately I want to remote control my TV from my Fibaro SmartHome which is based on Linux and Lua - probably similar to what DieterKoblenz mentioned earlier in this topic.

I am not sure how to proceed from here - am I missing the point?

Cheers, Frank
Last edited by zoelechat on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use [code] please

Return to “[H] General”