[ROOT] H Root Enabler

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [ROOT] H Root Enabler

Post by sectroyer »

FrancYescO wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:58 pm
It just stay forever in this state after going to Attempt#8

actually it started crashing the browser, but still no log like the screen in the first post :(

Here a video
Did you add samygo certificate permanently or do you have to accept it each time ?
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on http://ctrlv.it/ Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

FrancYescO

Post by FrancYescO »

sectroyer wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:16 pm
FrancYescO wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:58 pm
It just stay forever in this state after going to Attempt#8

actually it started crashing the browser, but still no log like the screen in the first post :(

Here a video
Did you add samygo certificate permanently or do you have to accept it each time ?
Each time, idk how to add permanently, last option in the poupup is BLOCK this permanently..

PS. in the first post instructions says "and copy data.zip from InstallSamyGO-H to SamyGO folder" but there is no data.zip in the InstallSamyGO-H folder, only a "data" folder that looks identical to the one in SamyGO folder.

EDIT:
i've also tried to host the exploit (html, 2 js and bg.jpg) on local network to avoid https, same crash result.

d4rk3
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by d4rk3 »

My TV does the exact same thing after going to attempt #8. My browser crashes exactly the same too.

Return to “[H] Software”