[ROOT] H "Skype refueled" root (FW<=Dec.2014, all T-GFS)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] H "Skype refueled" root (FW<=Dec.2014, all T-GFS)

Post by sectroyer »

fusse wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:07 pm can you help me ? how can i repair my tv? why you doesnt answer ?
1st post wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:10 am

!
WARNING!!!! DON'T ASK FOR HELP WITHOUT PROVIDING SCREENSHOT OF ROOTING APP LOG!!!!!!!
Hope this helps :)
Err0r88 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:17 pm think its oscam
Yes :)
Err0r88 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:17 pm but i need oscam.
No oscam support here :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Err0r88
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Err0r88 »

Oscam is not the problem anymore, fixed it.

now sometimes samygo boots but most of the time its stuck after 15 sec. and then no connection.

it's frustrating me because its been quite a while now.

installed the new skype root and everything. stil stuck.

i saw that the log was more then 20mb.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Err0r88 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 pm now sometimes samygo boots but most of the time its stuck after 15 sec. and then no connection.

it's frustrating me because its been quite a while now.
DOWNgrade to stable version:)
Err0r88 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 pm i saw that the log was more then 20mb.
rm log :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
Err0r88
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Err0r88 »

Using 2130.

log says:

[ERROR][CAP:NoSKIP][CAP(7)][TH(busybox:21667)PTH(sh)][U(1010)G(1010)]

possible to clean install ? firmware downgrade didn't help.
Last edited by Err0r88 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fusse
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by fusse »

Sectroyer, you want log file ,but i can get log file because my tv is without root . i cant do root(i dont know why). my tv hangs when i put usb stick, or usb hdd and try open in tv for example to watch movie . and when usb is plug, tv hang when i want power off tv. i must put off power supply. before try to do root everything in tv work ok.

for example, when i try to downgrade firmware to mst14 0000 tv not restart at the end of actualization but hang at 100%, because of usb. when i upgrade firmware by internet, tv no hangs. can you tell me, how delete files of samygo from tv?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

fusse wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:54 pmSectroyer, you want log file ,but i can get log file because my tv is without root .
No problem, don't need root for photo :)
fusse wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:54 pm try to do root everything in tv work ok.
Yes, give me photo when you "try to do root" :)
ZGod

Re: [ROOT] H "Skype refueled" root (FW<=Dec.2014, all T-GFS)

Post by ZGod »

I'm trying this root method on T-MST14DEUC-2130.0 TV model UE40H5570. I get the screen as in the attached photo.

I understood that I could root "from zero" with this method, but maybe that's not the case when Skype was never used?

---- Edit: ----
After the above screen I thought that my TV was not modified and just pressed OK and Exit and it got back to the TV station I was watching (the audio was already still there when the SamyGO screen was displayed).

A few hours later I turn on the TV and I switch it to HDMI2. Then suddenly I see the restarting going on, black picture->SmartHub logo->picture->black picture, etc.

After that I thought maybe somehow SamyGO did something, so I looked up the IP address of the TV and tried to telnet into it:

Code: Select all

> telnet 192.168.27.27
Trying 192.168.27.27...
Connected to 192.168.27.27.
Escape character is '^]'.

/mnt # ls
bin         etc         lib         mc          rcSGO       samygo.log  src         var
doc         firmware    lost+found  opt         sam.log     sbin        usr
/mnt # whoami
root
So it seems that it actually did the trick even though the screen suggested otherwise?

----Edit 2: ----

It seems the restarting continues and I can only stay logged on to the TV for some time as it kicks me out when it restarts. Any recommendations on how to proceed?

----Edit 3: ----

At one point the TV became stable, but after turning it off and on again it started restarting again. I have added some sam.log files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZGod

Post by ZGod »

I did some more experimenting:
- even without the USB stick, the TV continues to restart regularly
- the restarting seems to occur after about 3-4 minutes, I can get access to the TV through SSH/telnet before that
- blocking internet access does not prevent the restarts either

Any tips on how to proceed would be appreciated!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Disable oscam :)
ZGod

Post by ZGod »

sectroyer wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 5:33 pm Disable oscam :)
Thanks for the response! I would expect oscam to be disabled by default however. When I look at the init scripts I see this:

Code: Select all

# ls /mnt/etc/init.d
01_01_catch_crap.init                  03_03_nfsmount.init.dis                07_11_ntpclient.init.dis
01_02_telnet.init                      03_03_nfsmount.init.remi71             30_09_xserver.init.dis
01_03_hotplug.init.dis                 03_03_udpxy.init.dis                   70_70_arfix-sh.init.dis
01_04_server_replacement.init.dis      03_04_xupnpd.init.dis                  80_80_record_to_nwshare.init.kayaweed
01_05_framebuffer.init.dis             04_04_curlftp.init.dis                 80_80_record_to_nwshare.init.remi71
01_05_hiddev.init.dis                  04_04_fusesmb.init.dis                 90_90_injectso.init.dis
02_01_sshd.init                        04_04_httpfs.init.dis                  90_90_loadGameMains.init.dis
02_04_replace_wifi_mod.init.dis        04_04_samba.init                       999_999_skeleton.init.dis
02_04_vusb.init                        04_04_sshfs.init.dis                   99_98_transmissionbt.init.dis
02_04_vusb.init.remi71                 04_09_rar2fs.init.dis                  99_99_ChannInfoON.init
02_06_crypto_load.init                 06_05_apache.init                      99_99_InfoBannerDuration.init.dis
02_10_wakelan.init.dis                 06_05_bb_httpd.init.dis                99_99_PVRAnyDev.init.dis
03_01_fuse.init                        06_05_samba-server.init.dis            99_99_RCremap.init.dis
03_01_libOSCAM.init.dis                06_05_vsftp.init.dis                   99_99_SleepTimer.init.dis
03_03_djmount.init.dis                 06_06_obexpush.init.dis
I would expect 03_01_libOSCAM.init.dis to indicate that it is disabled?
Am I correct that oscam is meant for smartcard sharing? I do not have a smartcard or any adapter installed in the CI+ slot whatsoever. Could that be a problem? I have never used the CI+ slot for anything previously either.

Note that I did find a way to get the TV stable. When I switch it to a simple TV station (non-HD, no data service, not a radio station) and do not touch the TV for >4 minutes, there will be no restart and from then on the TV is stable and I can do everything with it as usual. So it appears there is something that may occur in the first 3-4 minutes which can cause the TV to restart. If the TV survives that, then everything is fine. I need to do that each time I turn the TV on however, so if there would be a way to get rid of this completely, that would be nice.

Return to “[H] Software”