[ROOT] "Skype replacement" root H

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Borygo77
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] "Skype replacement" root H

Post by Borygo77 »

zoelechat wrote:
Borygo77 wrote:How about sectroyer skype refueled ? This one probably will not work is well ?
Would probably make more sense now master has spoken ;)
...and at least you'll get his support :D (hopefully)

This answer does not satisfied me at all.
Don't want to be rude but I can see some fight between sectroyer and mihd and found mihd as someone who do it with passion. Try ask sec for help. Already did it ;)
Same shit different day. That's what I have to say.

For me? I rather use mihd root method as it is than swap to skype refueled and beg for help. The other thing is I had plenty of hassle with pendrives on H-network root. Don't want to spend another day finding where the problem exists just to find out that my pendrive is to slow or broken.

Hope mihd will find solution to get telnet working with this small and short hint from sectroyer as I don't see better root method for my TV on this board

No fight lads! Keep smiling :)
48HU7500 1008 - half rooted by mihd :P
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Nah, fight is between sectroyer and the rest of the World :P (including himself)

As far as I understood, the problem might be there:
mihd wrote:1. Shell-scripts to start SamyGO completely redesigned. All superfluous strings removed.
Not impossible that some "superfluous" stuff wasn't that superfluous, especially for T-NT14, that's why it's maybe worth the try, at least to confirm or not. Honestly I didn't investigate hypothesis myself, that's just what I've been told.
Besides, keep in mind that as soon as you're in "test area" you're here to TEST, and not necessarily to get working/ready stuff :D
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

It's NOT fight between anybody. I just do NOT support root without usb. Mihd developed in on his own and I don't want to help with that. I offered my help to make his root REQUIRE USB but he didn't want it. So you will have to ask him for help. You have to distinguish "sticking to rules" from "fighting", we are not babies to "fight" ;)
Borygo77 wrote: For me? I rather use mihd root method as it is than swap to skype refueled and beg for help. The other thing is I had plenty of hassle with pendrives on H-network root. Don't want to spend another day finding where the problem exists just to find out that my pendrive is to slow or broken.
If you want my help you HAVE TO use usb :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Borygo77
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Borygo77 »

Do you saying that your skype refueled will fully work? ;)
At least with your little bit of help?

I fully understand it's test area. And I'm glad you answering my questions lads and really thank you for your patience! :)
48HU7500 1008 - half rooted by mihd :P
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Borygo77 wrote:Do you saying that your skype refueled will fully work? ;)
At least with your little bit of help?
I mean it COULD work not that it WILL. My help would be possible ONLY after converting this method to usb ONLY :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

sectroyer wrote:You are using COMPLETELY incorrect kernel modules I suspect you down/upgraded and did NOT uses FRESH img ?
This is your ONLY sensible idea.
But everything else - rudeness towards all others.
Samyext4.img underfulfilled to work with firmware T-NT14U. And my "Skype replacement" method has nothing with this. As well as "USB" or "non-USB" loading has nothing with this.
You can not understand that helping me, you will help with the work of "Skype refueled" method on T-NT14U.
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

mihd wrote:
sectroyer wrote:You are using COMPLETELY incorrect kernel modules I suspect you down/upgraded and did NOT uses FRESH img ?
This is your ONLY sensible idea.
No it's NOT. It's not the reason why "not works" :)
mihd wrote: Samyext4.img underfulfilled to work with firmware T-NT14U. And my "Skype replacement" method has nothing with this. As well as "USB" or "non-USB" loading has nothing with this.
Bullshit, then why does same img WORK with network hack ? :)
mihd wrote:You can not understand that helping me, you will help with the work of "Skype refueled" method on T-NT14U.
If your "Skype refueled" would use data from usb and NOT from TV's flash I would help you. I explained it numerous times. I don't want to help making ANY non-usb based method to work. You don't believe in bricks and I do, simple as that :)
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

This is proof that the old Skype-method does not work on T-NT14U firmware. Same logs. Same problems.This means that the "Skype refueled "method will not work too.
sectroyer wrote: Bullshit, then why does same img WORK with network hack ? :)
I think it's because of the sfd-patch (antysfd.ko). This patch is absent in "old-Skype", "Skype refueled" and "Skype replacement" methods.
Last edited by mihd on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

Borygo77 wrote:..
Try replace 3.8.13 with my 3.8.13 folder.
You made a mistakes in some files when replacing vermagic.
My zip only for fw T-NT14UDEUC-1008.5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

mihd wrote:This is proof that the old Skype-method does not work on T-NT14U firmware. Same logs. Same problems.This means that the "Skype refueled "method will not work too.
Ehhh yeah because back then I didn't know a shit about TNT14 and needed to reverse it. Simple as that, nevertheless it doesn't matter...
mihd wrote: Try replace 3.8.13 with my 3.8.13 folder.
You made a mistakes in some files when replacing vermagic.
My zip only for fw T-NT14UDEUC-1008.5
Ehhh, told ten times modules DO not matter. That's not what was the problem. All my methods DO work but with usb from network root. Nothing less ,nothing more...

Return to “[H] Software”