[ROOT] "Skype replacement" root H

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Borygo77
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] "Skype replacement" root H

Post by Borygo77 »

Problem solved! After removing this code from rc.sysinit HDMI works like a harm! :roll:

Code: Select all

ntpclient -c 1 -s -h pool.ntp.org &
if [ -x $DISTROOT/sbin/depmod ] ; then
   $DISTROOT/sbin/depmod -v -b $SYSROOT
fi

for i in $SYSROOT/etc/init.d/*.init ; do
    echo $i " |" `head -c 5 /proc/uptime` "|" >> /tmp/test
   sh +x $i start
done
echo "--------- All init.d started after | " `head -c 5 /proc/uptime` "| --------" >> /tmp/test
cat /tmp/test >> /dtv/usb/sda1/test.txt
48HU7500 1008 - half rooted by mihd :P
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Borygo77 wrote:Found solution :) There is something wrong with samyext4.img from mihd. Pick the one from skype refueled and this fixed problem or else didn't broke hdmi :) Happy as hell now! :lol:
Expected :)
Borygo77 wrote:edit:Does NOT work again :oops: Giving up for now....Need some rest ;)
Also expected, think more :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Borygo77
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Borygo77 »

Have you seen last post in this thread? ;) ntpclient gave me hassle...
There is nothing wrong with samyext4.img from mihd....
48HU7500 1008 - half rooted by mihd :P
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Borygo77 wrote:Have you seen last post in this thread? ;) ntpclient gave me hassle...
There is nothing wrong with samyext4.img from mihd....
Yes and no :) Dig deeper :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
monchomino
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by monchomino »

Testing on my UE48HU7500L with firm T-GFP8DEUC 2150.9, and it's working at the moment.
My TV is supposed to be NON-MST, but it also hanged and not responding to remote control after the scheduled power on, and I had to restart 5-6 times more removing the plug from the socket and waiting until the front light gone out.
After the shock :shock: it seems that everything is going well :D
LE37B651 SamyGO PVR --> Sold to my ex-girlfriend 8-)
UE48HU7500 T-GFP8DEUC_2330.3 --> 0000.0 --> 2150.9 --> "Skype replacement" root H OK --> Next test: H "Network" root.
medvit
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by medvit »

Hello,
I have UE55HU8500 with T-GFP8DEUC_2150.9 (after downgrade) and "Skype replacement" root H. It's working at the moment, but I have one problem. I would like to add more aspect ratios in Tools menu (for example 1.85:1, 2.35:1, 2.37:1, 2.39:1, 2.76:1) like this viewtopic.php?f=8&t=384&p=2918#p2918
I'm trying to use Arfix-sh for it. I renamed file "70_70_Arfix-sh.init.dis" to "70_70_Arfix-sh.init" in the folder "mnt/etc/init.d", but I haven't any change. Maybe I do something wrong... I know that it is not this topic, but I couldn't find right topic. If anybody help me, I will be very grateful.
With best regards.
Andreiyarh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Andreiyarh »

Good afternoon friends! I am the owner of tv Samsung ue 32h5500ak. Installed from the USB flash drive file Samigo. But after the installation, the red "NO" came out in the last line. After rebooting the TV, it turns off after ten seconds and goes into reboot. The firmware is 2130. What am I doing wrong?
MY TELEVISIONS:
Samsung ue22f5400ak
Samsung ue32h5500ak
LG 42la860v
Pedrinky
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Pedrinky »

Working fine in my H6410. But RC Remote doesnt work, I dont know why. Before install this method worked fine.
dieter92
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [ROOT] "Skype replacement" root H

Post by dieter92 »

Hello, i rooted my tv with this method. It is very good that you dont need any usb stick after rooting. But my problem is that my storage ist complete full after rooting. I cant start or reinstall any apps. unrooting dont help. factory reset and smart hub reset also not. Can someone help me please?
RuckZuck

Re: [ROOT] "Skype replacement" root H

Post by RuckZuck »

I want to get root access to my UE48H6620 (T-GFSDEUC-1002.1) and UE55H6620 (T-GFSDEUC-1200.2) to use OSCAM later.
I've read a lot in the last days about SamyGo, but I'm not 100% sure about how to get root. I think this method will be the best at the moment, because there's no Skype availible any longer and the network-root ist not useable for T-GFS.
Should I update both TVs first before starting with root? Is there someone from Germany who can explain me a bit better the method of #1 Post (don't want to brick my TVs)? If yes: please get in contact with me via PN.

Return to “[H] Software”