[ROOT] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

dcsmc
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Post by dcsmc »

Successful root. UE40H6500 T-MST14DEUC 2604. The truth had to change data.zip on data_0x16.zip. Oscam works fine. Start Oscam happens after 2 minutes exactly )) sorry for my bad English. Yandex translator.
dcsmc
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by dcsmc »

And again good luck. UE48H6410 works root. update from 2604. The truth had to change data.zip on data_0x16.zip. Oscam works fine. Start Oscam happens after 2 minutes exactly )) sorry for my bad English. Yandex translator.
master1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by master1234 »

root seems ok after downgrade to fw 1190 but I cannot connect to tv via telnet nor via ftp winscp, it says connection refused by the target machine.

SpoilerShow
CurrentType=0
SpoilerShow
OK
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
thats all there is in these files insmod_*.sh, sam.log, vermagic.txt and patch.bat log

p.s. I unplugged root usb from the tv (tv wqas off) to paste these logs.

Any ideas or suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
master1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by master1234 »

I did manage to connect with telnet, it seems to me so, with port 3123
But I cannot to connect via ftp port 21

Maybe I need to enable disable something in service menu (cannot enter service menu either with button combination INFO MENU MUTE POWER)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

First of all you ahve to use NETCAT. NOT putty, NOT shitty phone client. ONLY NETCAT. Second your vermagic is fucked up. No wonder not works :) What was in your vermagic.txt?
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
master1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by master1234 »

I didnt have vermagic.txt before root, when I was told to make backup of the files (this step: Make a backup of those files, they WILL CHANGE AFTER NEXT BOOT and you WILL NEED THEM LATER!!!) , there was no vermagic.txt file but after I have done all the steps I got vermagic.txt from root usb flash (I took it away from the tv while it was off) after all the steps from first post of this tutorial, but there is nothing in it

I managed to enter service menu via remote and it says that watchdog is on
Last edited by master1234 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
master1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by master1234 »

I downloaded netcat and with command nc 192.168.1.5 3023 it just shuts off netcat
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

master1234 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:13 pm I downloaded netcat and with command nc 192.168.1.5 3023 it just shuts off netcat
screen shot or never happened :P

Also this doesn't explain why your sam.log and vermagic are EMPTY :P NOBODY had such problems so the problem is probably with user :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
master1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by master1234 »

I just type that in netcat window

nc 192.168.1.5 3023
There is nothing to take pic of, it just shuts down immediately
I agree that it is user, i am looking for advice/help

What to do please
Maybe turn something on or off in service menu or maybe to install newer fw from 1190 to 1230?
master1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by master1234 »

What should I do, try to root again or maybe to install this or another fw version?

Please, any ideas?!

Return to “[H] Software”