I read many times, that it's recommended to have an ExLink access to TV in order to unbrick it ...
But for my H series UE48H6270, I couldn't find anything helpful how to accomplish this access
I found some information that serial access is still working somehow with H, but w/o info how to do it:
- Garbage on serial port exlink
- Request: H7xxx/8xxx/9xxx exlink cable output
- Wiki about ExLink and Top Debug Menu TDM
- Re: Update.disable again...[UE48H8000AT]
Therefore I have two questions:
- Is it still recommended/useful to have ExLink, esp. for H series?
- If yes, which hardware is necessary, and where to connect it on the TV?
#Tags: Ex-Link cable ExLink VGA RS232 serial communication TDM Top Debug Menu