Need Help with UE32H5303AKXUA

This forum is for information related with H series hardware instead of firmware/software.

hexagram

Need Help with UE32H5303AKXUA

Post by hexagram »

Hi all!

Need Help with UE32H5303AKXUA. In SM changed lcd type and don't remember what was it.

Now set type to 32a6af0c. Could it damage my TV?

According to specification of my TV it has Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC). But this option is not present in menu. Could someone tell me what need i do to activate this option?

Any help will be appreciated!
theip4nda
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Need Help with UE32H5303AKXUA

Post by theip4nda »

Call Samsung and say your nighbour had changed this :-)
TV: Samsung UE55H6470

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

"Type" is only PANEL type anyway, changing it won't change any TV feature. If you notice no difference in picture, no need to revert, several values can be correct for a particular model.
To reply to the question, it seems Samsung often lies on CEC cupport, and there's obviously no software way to activate it, since it's simply not wired at hardware level: https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=9368
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
hexagram

Post by hexagram »

zoelechat wrote:"Type" is only PANEL type anyway, changing it won't change any TV feature. If you notice no difference in picture, no need to revert, several values can be correct for a particular model.
To reply to the question, it seems Samsung often lies on CEC cupport, and there's obviously no software way to activate it, since it's simply not wired at hardware level: https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=9368

You are wright. The driver used for lcd panel is universal. No need to change it unless it's 3D model TV.

Official samsung support reply me that this TV model dosen't support this feature and they will correct info on website.

thx folks!

Return to “[H] Hardware”