Samsung HU6900 with Samsung VG-STC4000 cam

This forum is for information related with H series hardware instead of firmware/software.

ex3meryu

Samsung HU6900 with Samsung VG-STC4000 cam

Post by ex3meryu »

Hello,

I'm not sure that I'm here in the right place.
I have an problem or better say questions about my Samsung CAM VG-STC4000 and my UE50HU6900 TV.

I have think, when I install the Cam that I get automaticlly motion actions with it.
I have also watch an Video on Youtube,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRtT7JfhpM0
there is the older Model 3000 explained and there is also to see that there is an additional option in the TV Menu
that i dont have after i plug it in to the TV USB Cam into the USB port for the Cam.

Is the problem maybe that my TV Model doesnt support motions.

Can you help me please?
xszuflax

Re: Samsung HU6900 with Samsung VG-STC4000 cam

Post by xszuflax »

Hey,

Hope u r still interested in an answer 2 ur problem :-).

All you have to do is to enable camera support and motion control (gestures) in hidden menu of your Samsung TV (HU6900).

Press: Info, Menu, Mute, Power on you IR remote. Keep about 5 sek delays between key presses.

Navigate to Option => MRT Option => CAMERA Support [ON]
Navigate to Option => MRT Option => Motion Recog [ON]

Once done press: Back, back, back and power off you TV

Bit of a word about service menu:

1) navigation is easy. Arrows, enter and exit. To change, for example CAMERA Support you will need to press enter when that menu option is highlighted and using left/right arrow set the option value ON/OFF. Once done press exit.

2) Every time you enter service menu your "Picture" settings will be reset do defaults thus if u performed screen calibration it would be wise to note down all the adjustment. This resets even if u commit no changes.

Youtube guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwFfDvukHRY
The Straight Edge

Return to “[H] Hardware”