I hope this is simple!
I've purchased a UE32H4570 in Germany and want to change it to the UK model UE32H4500.
This is what I can already do:
- get in to the service menu, including unlocking local set, etc., using IR blaster
- change local set to EU-UK so that the TV acts like a UK model when setting up
- change the app store region during set-up
This is what I don't understand:
- should I be changing anything else like Model, BOM Model, SW Model?
- what do BOM Model and SW Model actually mean
- should I be changing the Tuner Type?
I already made the change on an F series but the EPG isn't fully functional, so I'd like to see if I can do it better on the new H series.
Bottomline: what do I need to do to make it act like on out-of-the-box UK 32H4500 (even with the Freeview / Freesat features)?
I've read lots and lots hear but would really appreciate specific answers to the above.
Thank you very much!
I don`t know anyhing about bom model/sw model. And only if you are sure what are you doing, just then change tuner settings in service menu. We saw many bricks when users changed tuner and setted to type w/o existing hardware.
Sw model switched to uh7000 and the proposed resident country to france in the setup
Unfortunatly, french apps never appeared in smart hub even whith a hub region set to France
I still don't know why...