UE32H6410 need firmware .bin

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

sorinn

UE32H6410 need firmware .bin

Post by sorinn »

Hi everyone i need the bin firmware that is loaded in IC1304 ...WINBOND 25Q40C spi eeprom ..the tv was not working only red led on and off from remote.......I have write this chip with T-MST14DEUC_0000.0 file but not zip , first i have unzip it and the file upgrade.msd put in eeprom
Now nothink hapened nor red led.......in first place i saved the original bin from the chip in my pc...

please help....thank you in advance..
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: UE32H6410 need firmware .bin

Post by sectroyer »

Sorry I don't understand the question :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I did. He needs dump of certain chip. What`s unclear here? :)
I will check around my (available) resources and maybe i will find something.

update: here you go. Model slightly differs, but i`m sure mainboard is the same and the chip and firmware is also same ;) Pls check and try.

Never try to flash SPI 25q40 whith anyhing else than its own firmware. The T-MST14DEUC_0000.0 must be installed in regular way via TV`s menu, but not with programmer :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

I didn't even get he was using programmer :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
sorinn

Post by sorinn »

Hello and i am sorry for late response , thank you ' juusso' for bin , i have programmed the chip with it , today ,but tv has working like first time , i mean led red on , i use the remote to power on , led red blink few times and off , but the screen still black and no sound........i think must be a problem with mainboard or power board........i must check again...thank you for help and came back with good news..hope..bye..
sorinn

Post by sorinn »

`hello again , i have resolved tv by changing the mainboard with new one.....i've saw that the cpu from old board became hot after few minutes after power on , and not send backlight on signal to power supply board.....now the tv working again...thanks for help and good luck...have nice day to all from here..
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Oki
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[H] Firmware”