UA40H5500ARSER Booting loop problem

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

bkar

UA40H5500ARSER Booting loop problem

Post by bkar »

Dear All,

Few days ago I brought a SAMSUNG SMART LED TV "UA40H5500ARSER". It was working nice about 15 days but yesterday something was happen in absent of mine. After then The ?Samsung SMART TV? boot logo appeared which gave me a feel that the TV is about to start normally. But to my surprise, the screen went off for a while and then again the boot logo appeared. This process continued for a long time. The only way I could completely turn off the TV was cutting off the electricity supply since it wasn?t accepting the instructions from the remote control as well. It happens continuously with a fixed cycle. After restart it takes 20 - 25 second for logo appeared & disappeared. then about 10 - 15 second remote and other function are working well and after that it goes to hang state during this period TV does not response remote signals and after about 10 second TV restarts again....
Opps ...

Please help me in this issue.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UA40H5500ARSER Booting loop problem

Post by juusso »

it remembers me a faulty firmware upgrade procedure, which your TV proceeded without to inform you. If TV is under warranty, i advice to call service, it`s warranty case.

If yo uhave troubles with service, you can try to do factory reset (via service menu). No big hope it will help, but you could try.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
bkar

Post by bkar »

Thnaks juuso!

You are right, TV is under warranty but I would like to study this problem. As your advice I search online "How To Enter Service mode in Samsung TV". I found the a remote key sequence which is --
info, menu, mute, power. And I applied factory reset options but ... still problem remain. I also download firmware from "samsung.com/uk" and tries to upgrade the software via USB but .... :cry:

IS there any other method ? Like hardware hard reset? or manually flash firmware ? Or any other suggestion.

BR
bkar
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

no, here is no other methods.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
bkar

Post by bkar »

Dear juuso,
One more thing today when select Software update option, It says "This functions are not available"
Could you tell me--
1.Why this message shows the TV?
2.How to manually reset eeprom. I attached 2 pic of my main board. Please check ....
SAM_7298.JPG
SAM_7307.JPG
Thank you in advance
bkar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[H] Firmware”