Warning!!! Rooting H. Warning!!!!

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

gertl

Re: Warning!!! Rooting H. Warning!!!!

Post by gertl »

Thank you sectroyer for the response. But i have no message received so far. I think i have blocked them correctly. What can i donow? Waiting for the message?
Thanks and regards
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

If your firmware is rootable please try latest rooting :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
gertl

Post by gertl »

Thanks for quick response. I'm an absoulute beginer, i dont now if my TV rootable is or not. Please do you now if this serie UE32H5303 rootable is? I have created an account develop on my TV, but i dont know more. Please can you help me.
Clemels
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Clemels »

Can I root my smart tv un55h6203 the firmware is T-NT14MAKUC-1127.0? Thanks in advance
mad_ady
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mad_ady »

@gertl: sectroyer already confirmed you can root. To get actual instructions you need to be a donor and have access to the special rooting thread. It doesn't involve having a developer account on your TV
H6400, firmware 2602.2 downgraded to 2130
gertl

Post by gertl »

mad_ady wrote:@gertl: sectroyer already confirmed you can root. To get actual instructions you need to be a donor and have access to the special rooting thread. It doesn't involve having a developer account on your TV
Thanks for the clarification mad_ady. I have no time now. Its better to pay and then see what can i do.
Thanks and regards
ssidquest
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ssidquest »

Hi sectroyer. I'm new in this scene. I bought a UA55HU9000 with T-GFP9UABC 1160.8 (Middle East version, I guess). It doesn't come with the regular IR remote so I had to order online. I am still not sure if this is rootable at the moment but gonna find out as soon as the remote arrived.

Do you have any guidelines on the best practices to avoid having a brick? Are these TVs the same as Androids where I can install a regional firmware different from the currently installed? Like installing the T-GFPDEUC 0000.0 to this TV?

Thanks.
Last edited by ssidquest on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

ssidquest wrote: Do you have any guidelines on the best practices to avoid having a brick?
Disable OTN Support, disable watchdog and block updates on router. NEVER EVER upgrade, NEVER EVER do factory reset and no there is no (known) 0000 firmware for your TV:)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
ssidquest
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ssidquest »

sectroyer wrote:
ssidquest wrote: Do you have any guidelines on the best practices to avoid having a brick?
Disable OTN Support, disable watchdog and block updates on router. NEVER EVER upgrade, NEVER EVER do factory reset and no there is no (known) 0000 firmware for your TV:)
Thanks sectroyer. I haven't connected the TV to the network yet. Waiting for the IR remote so I can disable the OTN.
ssidquest
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ssidquest »

Okay, I already disabled the OTN Support and Watchdog using a laptop, IR blaster, and the .wav files from Build the dual led IR transmitter.

I'll try to root the TV now.

Do you have a guide on how to revert back to the previous unrooted state suppose I wanted to try any other rooting method?

Return to “[H] Firmware”