Warning!!! Rooting H. Warning!!!!

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

blendstylez
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Warning!!! Rooting H. Warning!!!!

Post by blendstylez » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:56 am

zoelechat wrote:Ahh, interesting and good to know, finally what was missing was just... reliable feedback ;) (can't guess otherwise)
oh that maybe..sry

UE55H6600 - T-GFSDEUC-1290.2 rooted with Skype and SamyGO-H widget, but remote wasn't working after it...had to power cycle it!
then after 5 reboots ssh and telnet was working, so i installed the downgrade library, and downgraded to 1230.4 and TV became stable again - fin :)

zoelechat
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by zoelechat » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Well, we're talking about GFPDEUC here, we already know that there's no problem with GFS :)
Still NOT confirmed then...
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

blendstylez
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by blendstylez » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:06 pm

zoelechat wrote:Well, we're talking about GFPDEUC here, we already know that there's no problem with GFS :)
Still NOT confirmed then...
sry, my fault :?

Ragz

Post by Ragz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:44 pm

Hello,

I would like to root my Samsung UE55HU7105 with firmware version T-NT14UDEUC-1050.1 - in the hopes of using PVR to store Timeshift recordnings directly to my NFS enabled NAS. As I only recently found out about this I have not disabled any updates. Is it possible to root my model with its current firmware?

I would happily donate for any help or means to get this working, but I would just like to know if I even have a chance first :)

Thanks in advance for any replies!

zoelechat

Post by zoelechat » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Ragz

Post by Ragz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:55 pm

zoelechat wrote:For now: No.
Warning : Firmware upgrade and root E/F/H
Ah, thank you for your quick reply and the link!
Is there a thread where any eventual updates will be posted? So that I can subscribe to it and get a notification when(hopefully) my current firmware will be rootable?

zoelechat

Post by zoelechat » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:59 pm

Linked post is always up-to-date, so it will be updated as usual when/if possible :)

Ragz

Post by Ragz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:07 pm

zoelechat wrote:Linked post is always up-to-date, so it will be updated as usual when/if possible :)
Awesome, thanks again! :)
I'll have to check back every now and then, since I dont think subscribing works if a post is updated, only when a new post is made in a thread.

For now I have disabled any further updates by blocking the domains in my router - fingers crossed someone makes a breakthrough :)

gertl

Post by gertl » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:07 pm

Hi people
Have a Samsung Smart TV UE32H5303. I want install OSCAM but i dont know if my TV suport OSCAM or not. The firmware what i see is T-NT14MDEUC-1123.3. The problem is when i go to Option/MRT Option then i see OTN SUPPORT is inactive (grey). So what can i do?

I blocked these domains on my router http://msecnd.net;;; samsungotn.net;;; www.samsungotn.net;;;; test.samsungotn.net....., But i dont know is this enough to desable updates on my TV
Thanks in advance

sectroyer

Post by sectroyer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:57 am

It's enough but ONLY if you blocked them CORRECTLY :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on http://ctrlv.it/ Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[H] Firmware”