[UE48H6500] Extended service menu default values?

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

behemot
SamyGO Project Donor

[UE48H6500] Extended service menu default values?

Post by behemot »

Hello,

While looking for the "OTN support" option to disable it, I must have changed by mistake some default values (screenshots attached).
1) Can somebody please post the default values for the UE48H6500, so that I put mine back as they were?
2) Also, is there a guide explaining what each of these options means? "Motion recognition" sounds interesting, but switching this "on" won't be enough for it to work, hardware must follow, isn't it?
Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [UE48H6500] Extended service menu default values?

Post by sectroyer »

Before making any changes it's best to make photos :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
behemot
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [UE48H6500] Extended service menu default values?

Post by behemot »

Well, too late for that :) But hopefully I didn't break anything. There are small bugs like:
- the TV resets my custom picture settings sometimes
- a push notification from samsung keeps coming, although I disabled notifications
- the changes I'm doing for the audio primary language won't be saved. I must change the audio language again and again, everytime I change the channel
, but I'm not sure if these bugs are there because I might have changed something in the service menu, or if everybody with the latest firmware (2116) got them.

Return to “[H] Firmware”