Samsung h6200

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

littlesaint

Samsung h6200

Post by littlesaint »

Hi, this is my first post. I would like to know if the TV UE32H6200 you can activate the works pvr and bypass dlna browsing the network. Will buy these TV in Italy, I would be able to take advantage of these extensions without edit the firmware and void the warranty. sorry for my english. :|

iobi

Re: Samsung h6200

Post by iobi »

Hi guys, I also write from Italy! I apologize in advance for the incorrect grammar (Saint Google Translate helps, but I have a strong dialect :D )
So, I have the same littlesaint's problem:
Unfortunately :( , Samsung has adopted in Italy a terrible trade policy, so the best model (32") for us is the H6200 that does not include the PVR function (I find it useful!), and also there is a big uncertainty about some features implemented in version Italian such as HEVC support on DVB-T2 and/or in the media player.
So, I have seen many YouTube videos where you could enable any functions in some similar models, by the advanced menu (MUTE-1-1-9-MENU), without custom firmware, and I think this is one of those cases!
Then, I would like to know if this menu you can also change the frequency from 200Hz to 400Hz! I do not know if there is much difference (but I know that CMR technology creates "false" frame to increase them by 120 standard), but I'm half lazy nerd, I just want to try it because I will use the PS3 to play, and even in a few months a good gaming PC!
I hope you can help me and other Italian users understand if we can buy a product with the guarantee of our country (in Italy are very assho...strict!!!), avoiding a "import" product.
Thank you all!
iobi

iobi

Post by iobi »

Ehy guys, some help?

littlesaint

Post by littlesaint »

Up!!

Steveb2l8
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Steveb2l8 »

iobi wrote:Hi guys, I also write from Italy! I apologize in advance for the incorrect grammar (Saint Google Translate helps, but I have a strong dialect :D )
So, I have the same littlesaint's problem:
Unfortunately :( , Samsung has adopted in Italy a terrible trade policy, so the best model (32") for us is the H6200 that does not include the PVR function (I find it useful!), and also there is a big uncertainty about some features implemented in version Italian such as HEVC support on DVB-T2 and/or in the media player.
So, I have seen many YouTube videos where you could enable any functions in some similar models, by the advanced menu (MUTE-1-1-9-MENU), without custom firmware, and I think this is one of those cases!
Then, I would like to know if this menu you can also change the frequency from 200Hz to 400Hz! I do not know if there is much difference (but I know that CMR technology creates "false" frame to increase them by 120 standard), but I'm half lazy nerd, I just want to try it because I will use the PS3 to play, and even in a few months a good gaming PC!
I hope you can help me and other Italian users understand if we can buy a product with the guarantee of our country (in Italy are very assho...strict!!!), avoiding a "import" product.
Thank you all!
iobi
Hi Iobi, i'm Italian too. To activate the PVR function, you need to change the model in the service menu with another one supporting PVR (i made the same with my 22H5610).
to enter the Service menu you can use the sequence INFO + MENU + MUTE + POWER ON, BUT ... not all the option are active or visible, to activate it you need to enter in the "advanced" service men? using the guide shown here : http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/How_to ... SPEED_keys

PAY ATTENTION TO CHANGE ANY PARAMETERS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT ARE YOU DOING ES. REFRESH FREQUENCY, IF YOU CHANGE TO SOME NOT SUPPORTED BY YOUR
HARDWARE YOU CAN BRICK YOUR TV

PS. when you post a request ... wait patiently for the answer... no one is here to answer as you want, but for share info and help when is possible !
Model : UE22H5610AYXZT
Firmware : T-MST14DEUC-2130.0 / T-MST14DEUS-1008

littlesaint

Samsung h6200

Post by littlesaint »

Hi, thanks u for the reply. It's possible to bypass the dlna and browse the network? as you enable this option?

-? possibile sfogliare la rete e bypassare il dlna? Come abilito questa opzione?

L'intenzione ? quella di poter accedere alle cartelle condivise in rete e quindi ai file presenti (file video nel mio caso) ed eseguirli senza ausilio del dlna.
Last edited by littlesaint on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Steveb2l8
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Steveb2l8 »

Please, for language reasons could you write me a private msg (using PM button) in Italian? I can't understand clearly what you want to do and why

Steveb2l8
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Steveb2l8 »

Steveb2l8 wrote:Please, for language reasons could you write me a private msg (using PM button) in Italian? I can't understand clearly what you want to do and why Image
Of course if you are italianImage

littlesaint

Post by littlesaint »

Ho aggiunto traduzione in italiano :)

zoelechat
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by zoelechat »

? pericoloso sporgersi :ugeek:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[H] Firmware”