UA55HU7200W rootable?

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

Htchoicy
SamyGO Project Donor

UA55HU7200W rootable?

Post by Htchoicy »

Hi everyone,

A complete noob here so apologies for any ignorance with this question in advance.

Was wondering if my UA55HU7200W with the latest firmware (1202) would be rootable. Looks like I have finally found a solution to my "over scanning" issue with a fix found through the forums here (libfirscreen). Happy to donate and do all the things as necessary but wanted to check that my model was rootable first.

Thanks everyone in advance.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UA55HU7200W rootable?

Post by zoelechat »

Honestly, we have absolutely NO feedback about this particular model and firmware. We know that some of very latest firmwares are no longer rootable using any currently existing method, but no idea about yours. I'd say it should work, however I can't guarantee anything, except you should hurry to block fw updates to keep a chance :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Htchoicy
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Htchoicy »

Thanks. Since you say that T-GFPx firmwares until 1280 for H series may be rootable, would you say its worth a shot? For the benefit of all others i will respond back here to let everyone know if it worked or not if i do go ahead!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

AFAIK your fw is T-NT14UUABC-1202.0, and numbers can't be compared between different fw/regions. Even for most common here European version (T-NT14UDEUC), we don't know how things stand for. At least we didn't have negative reports yet, so I think it's worth the try, yes :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[H] Firmware”