Remote control to block samsung tv

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

dursun74

Remote control to block samsung tv

Post by dursun74 »

Hello, I have to block my Samsung remote control during a bad handling INFORMATION + FINELY + TRANSFERS + POWER then Factory Reset! …

My remote control does not go any more, fortunately for me that I have the button behind the TV.

To solve my problem I have remake handling INFORMATION + FINELY + TRANSFERS + POWER then Factory Reset but that solved not my problem, I even succeeded has to make normal Reset since MUTE+1+1+9+OK (it is the TV which my to propose this menu after reset factory) but alas that veu to walk more.
On the other hand I have to note that the arrows HIGH, LOW, LEFT, RIGHT-HAND SIDE, INFORMATION and OK of the remote control go, impossible for all the other buttons.

I have to call the Samsung service, the guy my say that this mode is to hold to the technician and that it little nothing for me then it my gives a number in order to call a technician so that it comes to change my motherboard.

When I am in the kasher menus in order to modify options, I put ok on one of the icon but impossible to retrogress, his rest to block on this menu I remain has to make yes/not, or ON/OFF, constantly in same finely the, impossible one also to extinguish the TV, even by the button located on the TV, I disconnect and replug the catch.

another information: when I press on the keys of the remote control, the red indicator on the TV flickers, as jaimerais to add as I have 2 remote controls

Tele Samsung HG40EC890XB

Thank you to help me, cordially
dursun74

Re: Remote control to block samsung tv

Post by dursun74 »

I think I know where the problem comes from, when INFO + MENU + MUTE + POWER reset factory, modify options remains the same even after a reset, I just need the list of default options! then the entries manually

thank you

Return to “[H] Support”