Adding new satellite problem?

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

master1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Adding new satellite problem?

Post by master1234 »

Hello
I have rooted and installed oscam on my HU8500 series tv.
Also with motorized dish I managed to find lock on 15 satellites, from 42east to 30west.

The problem is that I cannot scan bulgariasat 1.9east, newly launched satellite for which samsung doesnt have transponders.
I added in "add satellites" new one under user defined abd I searched and managed to find and lock 100% sigbal on bulgariasat 1.9E but with this tp 12380 H 30000 but when i go back to scan for the tp it fund nothing?!

Any suggestions, what to do to find scan bukgarisat channels?
vip23

Re: Adding new satellite problem?

Post by vip23 »

Its very simple, after you lock the signal on the desired transponder you have to press the search option and wait until finish the scan.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Simple as rtfm.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
master1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by master1234 »

The manual tuning in the index for m letter in the e-manual says what I already new. It is ok when you try to find satellites know to tv but it says nothing about newly launched satellites, tv doesnt know/recognize them since tgey didnt exist when the tv was made.

H series doesnt have search option to SCAN the locked tp of newly found satellites in Broadcasting-Channels settings- Satellite system- positioner setting - User mode. ( I use positioner type: Diseq 1.2 , usals doenst work well in samsung tv with longitude and latitude typed in, my dreambox works great with usals but tv wont)

You have to go back to manual tuning from user mode to enter tp and then there is scan option but finds nothing, 0 channels, even though tv says stored new satellite bulgariasat 1.9 E with 100% signal in User mode. But whenn I go to manual tuning it doesnt see bulgariasat, no signal At all.

Return to “[H] Support”