TV restart automatically!

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

mast10
SamyGO Project Donor

TV restart automatically!

Post by mast10 »

The TV goes off every 2 minutes. I had installed onlinetv and it worked while oscam no. the tv has updated and lost the root, but online tv still worked. Now I brought the TV back to the 0000 version and then to the 2130 to redo the root, but when I took it to the 2130 version it turns me off every 2 minutes and I can not do the root with patch.bat that by mistake. To solve I should delete online tv from mtd_ but I can not do it and if I delete it only from smart hub does not resolve anyway. The automatic and manual update option is not accessible from the menu (says function not available). In the service menu I get from otn server type operating and the voice otn support is not there.
How can I update the TV or restore it? With the recovery from TV it is not solved.
vip23

Re: TV restart automatically!

Post by vip23 »

Try a factory reset from the service menu or make a firmware update from a usb stick.
mast10
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mast10 »

nothing. I do a reset from the service menu but nothing and I can't upgrade from a usb stick because the function in menu isn't enabled.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Probably you were using network root :) Does reboot even with ALL usb unplugged ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
mast10
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mast10 »

Yes, all usb are unplugged but can't upgrade in menu. It says that the function isn't available
vip23

Post by vip23 »

Updates are disabled from service menu? If yes try to enable OTN and OTA support.
mast10
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mast10 »

In the service menu there isn't OTN SUPPORT, there is the same option that are in this photo http://wiki.samygo.tv/images/thumb/5/5f ... 0px-E3.png
but not the option otn support
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

You need to go to EXTENDED service menu :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
mast10
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mast10 »

ok but it is possible to ugrade tv by service menu?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

No
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[H] Support”