Samsung UE40H6400 - Service Menu Navigation

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

ARD

Samsung UE40H6400 - Service Menu Navigation

Post by ARD »

Hello All

Been reading the forum for a while, and found some really great topics, thanks to all.

I wonder if anyone might be able to tell me how I can navigate the service menu on my Samsung UE40H6400

I can enter the menu using Mute + 1 + 1 + 9 + Enter

But cannot scroll down the options. The only thing I can do is to change the Hospitality Mode to On or Off using the arrow right key then the arrow up. To exit this I press return key.

But I cannot scroll down to the other options of Power On, menu OSD, Music Mode etc

I read someone used the channel up/down keys then made alteration usinf volume up/down

This does not work for me. I have pressed every button on the IR and Wand remotes.

I wonder if I am in the wrong service menu, and this menu needs a different remote?

Appreciate any help on this. All I wanted to check was if this TV does have BlueTooth speaker capabilities as I wold like to fit a sound bar as the internal speakers are very poor. I know I could go with Optical Out, but BlueTooth bars are cheap these days.

Many thanks
Allodo

Re: Samsung UE40H6400 - Service Menu Navigation

Post by Allodo »

Well, yesterday I've rooted my UE50H6470 (6400) and entered the Service Menu with pressing following combination of buttons without any problems:
INFO > MENU > MUTE > POWER

Then the TV starts and after a short while the Service Menu is on Screen :)
My TV's: UE50H6470 and UE75H6470
ARD

Re: Samsung UE40H6400 - Service Menu Navigation

Post by ARD »

Thank you very much for the reply. I tried what you said and got into the menu, found Bluetooth Headphones, enabled it, and now it appears in the main Audio menu. I imagine now I select this option to be able to connect to a Blue Tooth Sound Bar. Really do appreciate your time and help.

Return to “[H] Support”