Can't Navigate In Secret Service Menu

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

achilles7744

Can't Navigate In Secret Service Menu

Post by achilles7744 »

Hello, I am attempting to repair my broken Samsung TV: model no. UN32H6350AF. When I plug in the power, it constantly does a boot loop with the only message it says is to go into service mode and modify the Type, Local Set, Front Color Option. I followed this previous question, viewtopic.php?t=10597, and was able to enter the service menu using the mute+1+8+2+power method; however, once I enter the service menu I can't go up or down or press ok using my remote to change any of the settings that I need to change. This may be due to the fact that I am using a universal remote (https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Remote ... 159&sr=1-3) instead of the remote for this TV; however, I know this remote works at least a little bit since it allows me to do the mute+1+8+2+power method.

Does anybody have any suggestions? I am able to generate custom IR codes, so if anybody has hex IR codes for the Up, Down, and OK buttons that you think I should try I would be able to do that. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Return to “[H] Support”