Samsung UE48H6670ST Smart Tv boots then dies.

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

oldmike

Samsung UE48H6670ST Smart Tv boots then dies.

Post by oldmike »

Hi all, I am not sure if I am at the right place, if not there is no chance of me navigating hell.

When power plugged in, the red LED light on the front illuminates, press on/ off button the red led goes off and the screen displays SMART TV logo for a couple of seconds and then remains blank, even though the back light is still on, after a time delay of about a minute or so, the Red LED light comes back on and TV is ready to be switched on again, shows the Smart Tv logo in its full glory , but then absolutely nothing at all, no Menu, and nothing,

Does this mean I need a new board or can this board be reprogrammed? and I have never done any programming or software upgrade,

whilst i do this switch on , it is not connected to antenna or internet connection, I expect it to say Not connected or connect to Internet or antenna not connected or something like that or at least display some sort of menu or warning message, but absolutely nothing

I cannot get a replacement board from ebay, but can I use a slightly different board from another 48" Samsung that looks very close to it but may have a different software or firmware, can this run with the same T-con board?

Return to “[H] Support”