H series region change

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

undertherain

Re: H series region change

Post by undertherain »

chusan wrote:The laptop has the volume to the maximum. This post at all possible sites. I believe also that is the volume problem since I do not see at any time turn on the red light on the tv. I'll try it with another laptop. I'm thinking about buying control of samsung service
The problem is the low sound!
You have verified that the Control Panel - Hardware and Sound - Sound there is an option... amplifies?
I'm sure that you solve with notebooks and no need buying control of samsung service.
It's raining... ///
chusan

Post by chusan »

You had reason, was the sound issue, I changed laptop and got the first. Thanks a lot
undertherain

Post by undertherain »

chusan wrote:You had reason, was the sound issue, I changed laptop and got the first. Thanks a lot
All is ok? :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's raining... ///
syapl

Post by syapl »

PTATH wrote:Hi there!

Can anybody help with next issue: problem with 4K models *HU6900, *HU7200, *HU7500. In service menu MRT options regional settings are blocked (Language_arabic and Region) is there any way to change them?:

I am facing the same problem as PTATH facing now, the regional settings are greyed and I couldnt change it even I already in extended SM mode( Using fatory>3 speeds) ....anyone has solution for this? Thanks a lot.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

You problem is that OTN Support is set to ON!!!! You should disable it ASAP & block updates on router. Without it no point in messing with ANY other settings!!!
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
syapl

Post by syapl »

sectroyer wrote:You problem is that OTN Support is set to ON!!!! You should disable it ASAP & block updates on router. Without it no point in messing with ANY other settings!!!
My setting for OTN is already Off, so now my only problem is to change the region setting...it is still grey in color..
begie

Post by begie »

I want tot change my area of my Samsung smart tv UE40 H6240.
Op my Samsung tablet do I stand on Tvisted remote app.
This app works on my smart tv.
I have complete Factory + 3 speed inv. Wave on the tablet stand that I can play with vlc.
I do not know what to do now.
Is there anyone Who can explain to me step by step.

Thanks in advance.
soopa

Post by soopa »

i did this yesterday after the tv blinks colors go back and into option and local set is right there i assumed the blinking colouts were a sign of extended service menu hope it helps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
boisrobe

Post by boisrobe »

I just create a account to thanks all of those who explain how to change this settings.

I just bought a 48H6400 from a french distributor. But i receive a UE48H6400AWXXH which is for east europe.
The technicien who install my TV cant do anything an ask for a new intervention with a SAV technicien next monday.

Cause i don't want to leave my work next monday i search to sovle it by myself.
And with your GREAT topic i just done it.

I put the info_factory_inv.wav in my Windows media player (dell laptop with Windows 10).
For ir transmission i use the Samsung ir extender cable provide with my TV.

I lost many time cause i don't put the ir extender as close. I put it at 10cm but it don't do factory just info. When i put it at 1cm the great menu with local set appear and i can change the setting to eu_france.

After that the setup installation menu found my region (France) and the tv scan put my tv channel in good order.

So many thanks.
Carleros

Post by Carleros »

djlex wrote: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:34 pm Hello

1. turn on tv
2. push info button
3. custom Button (factory prog.)
4. push info button
5. custom Button (factory prog.)

test this Version
yeah!!!! thanks :mrgreen: