tips and tricks to expand functionality via service men?

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Peppe1986

Re: tips and tricks to expand functionality via service men?

Post by Peppe1986 »

Metto il file waw in iTunes lo schermo diventa bianco e rosso ma poi il menu nn esce local set
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Peppe1986 wrote:
zoelechat wrote:? pericoloso sporgersi :)
In che senso????
I mean it's dangerous to lean out :D
...and secondarily that it's English speaking forum :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Peppe1986

Post by Peppe1986 »

hello can you tell me what to do step by step my tv samsung h6410
thank you
farfons
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by farfons »

Hi all, anyone enable PVR on ue46h6203? the service men? is a little different and i can't follow the guide. Thanks
Attached some screens of my service men?, as shown i've changed "pvr support" to ON and "num of pvr record" to 1 but still no luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flokarina

Post by flokarina »

Who can HELP me Please, ? I have smart led UE48H5500AW and i make one manipulation in the CONTROL MENU , and now i can't go ethernet wi_fi and my TV stop all time after 30 SEC. And i have firmare ORIGINAL SAMSUNG in my USB but not work. When i push FACTORY RESET i have FEILLURE FILURE in the menu from CONTROL. Thanks if you see my message and help me.
farfons
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by farfons »

Searching more i've enabled the missing part of service men? but from the list h6500 model is missing, is essential to enable this specific model or can i take another way to enable pvr? Thanks :)
leviatano82

Post by leviatano82 »

Dear All,
I would like to share my experience about accessing service menu on my entry H series level Samsung Led TV UE32h5070.
The Tv was sell in German/Switzerland market,as you can see on Samsung.de or Samsung.ch website.
Despite all the premises I manage to access the service menu,VOIDING the WARRANTY,simply doing the INFO -> MENU -> MUTE -> POWER.
Surprisingly all the controls option were unlocked (all the fields were editable)
The TV had the following factory parameters:

1) LOCAL SET -> EU_Ger
2.1) MRT Option -> OTN Support -> OFF
2.2) MRT Option -> Data Service -> OFF
2.3) MRT Option -> Java Data Service Support -> OFF

According with the past experience described in this topic I change immediately the parameters as follows (I use the Tv in Italy)
LOCAL SET -> EU_Ita
2.1) MRT Option -> OTN Support -> OFF
2.2) MRT Option -> Data Service -> ON
2.3) MRT Option -> Java Data Service Support -> ON

3) I perform a FACTORY RESET,I select the first option of the menu
At the restart and a new setup I notice the following differences:

1) The italian DDT channels are now ordered with LCN order method,there is also automatic fix of some channel number conflicts .
(with the previous configuration I did not have the country option Italy and I had selected Germany for having a sort of LCN ordering method in some case completely messed up)

2) Is it now possible to schedule automatic scan during the stand-by period for new incoming DDT channels,
(before it was not possible and I need to manually do the rescan for detecting new possible incoming broadcasted channels)

3) Now there is an extra channel option for satellite scan named tiv? .
As I know those channels are a bouquet of free to air italian satellite channels
After the satellite scan the channels are ordered in a sort of LCN Satellite way (i.e Rete 4 position 4 , Canale 5 Position 5 etc) very similar to the DDT way.
With the previous configuration the italian satellite channel were messed up inside the 1000 European/African channels received from Hotbird 13.0E Dish transponder.

4) There is an extra menu option called "Auto Esecuzione Servizio Dati -> ON" also known as Multimedia Home Platform service ,but in this case it does not seems to work I think because TV is not Internet Ready (for that reason the MRT Option -> OTN Support is OFF by default).

I hope this information will be useful for someone.

The entire procedure will void the warranty ,furthermore I never update the firmware of TV ,I still have mounted the factory firmware.
For that reason I am still able to modify the local set simply with the info->menu->mute->power keystroke commands.

Thanks for the attention
Best Regards
orsoraro

Post by orsoraro »

Hello,
is it possibile to activate pvr function on Samsun Smart TV UE40h6400 with latest firmware?

regards
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

orsoraro wrote:Hello,
is it possibile to activate pvr function on Samsun Smart TV UE40h6400 with latest firmware?

regards
ONLY known way is to disable OTN & OTA Support ASAP and block updates on router :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Algol
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Algol »

Ok, I can confirm that 0000 code opens Advanced/Extended menu on UE40H6200AK TV with new firmware T-MST14DEUC-2800.1.

The procedure is this:
1. Turn on your TV set
2. Press Info button on your remote controle, and then send FACTORY_from_REMOTE_inv.wav using TV's IR Extender (it doesn't work if you enter the Service menu by Info - Menu - Mute - Power)
3. Focus on Advanced submenu
3. Pres 0 (zero) four times (0000). Press it a few more times untill you get 3 more submenus and than you can open Options and change Local set and SW Model, and go to MRT Option, which is now extended.

That's it. Be very careful what you're doing there. You can brick your TV beyond home repair. You do it at your own risk.

Cheers!

Please, do not ask from me to get you files or procedure for rooting your TV. If you can't donate $10, try make some deal with erdem_ua.

Return to “[H] Support”