"Content Library"

Information, questions and any other thing related with A series.

bjurado2114840

"Content Library"

Post by bjurado2114840 »

Hello, I have an older LN46A850 Samsung TV and woke up today to find out that the built-in Content Library was somehow removed. Usually, right before I'd go to sleep I would now and then loop the Art gallery while that relaxing music played... I found a link that you can go to download the files + some additional content and it appears to be dead. (https://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/lea ... nload.html)

If anyone can help me find those files to USB back into the TV, I'd appreciate it a lot.
Whenjaylahattacks

Re: "Content Library"

Post by Whenjaylahattacks »

Hello,

I have just found this thread and I have the same issue after I upgraded the FW via Samsung's website. I have a LN52A850.

So far, I have found no solution to restoring the contents or at the very least, finding the files to load onto a thumb drive so I can add it back to the TV's internal memory.

When the TV first came out, people thought that the Content Library was just a bad, useless gimmick to lure people in to paying $2999 for a flat-screen LCD TV. However, I did not think that was the case with the extensive list of interactive features built-in to the TV. I am saddened to see that it is now gone.

Hopefully, someone can find the downloadable files left on their computer or on some sort of archive.

Thank you, Sydnie Fulton.
bjurado2114840

Re: "Content Library"

Post by bjurado2114840 »

Whenjaylahattacks wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:32 am Hello,

I have just found this thread and I have the same issue after I upgraded the FW via Samsung's website. I have a LN52A850.

So far, I have found no solution to restoring the contents or at the very least, finding the files to load onto a thumb drive so I can add it back to the TV's internal memory.

When the TV first came out, people thought that the Content Library was just a bad, useless gimmick to lure people in to paying $2999 for a flat-screen LCD TV. However, I did not think that was the case with the extensive list of interactive features built-in to the TV. I am saddened to see that it is now gone.

Hopefully, someone can find the downloadable files left on their computer or on some sort of archive.

Thank you, Sydnie Fulton.
I don't remember it costing $2999. I'm trying to use the FTP Server application for the B series TVs but it's worth a shot, maybe the files are still hiding in there somewhere. Wish me luck!

Return to “A Series”