LExxA75x LExxA85x LExxA95x SH4 Owners Only

Information, questions and any other thing related with A series.

marcjero

Re: How to patch LE52A856 firmware?

Post by marcjero »

I would be interested to know as well
marcjero

Re: LExxA75x LExxA85x LExxA95x SH4 Owners Only

Post by marcjero »

ok I put arfix 1.0 files on the usb stick and ran arfix.sh from telnet. Worked.
tom_van
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by tom_van »

Ok riimiix, I've got one LE46A956.
riimiix wrote:I spent hours trying to work out how to modify Samsung's official firmware to enable my TV to have Telnet access and ability to see my shared drives on my NAS drive and after all that I just ended up using someone else's pre-customised firmware which I found on their blog and installing that took me 5 minutes tops.. :?
I don't know what you were doing for "hours" you mentioned. You've found your way and your TV probably survived. That's good.

However I'm not too happy reading your "how-to". You recommend using pre-customised firmware.
You should to know that sourceforge is nor a warez site, so we do not have an option of publishing Samsung's firmware with our patches.

I admit that after splitting the forum and wiki to A B C and D series, there is little info for A series.
I also admit that previous versions of SamyGO Extensions Pack and elfpatcher from arfix-sh 1.1 was unusable due to lack of testing.
Now A series/sh4 stuff should be ok.
I've just rewritten wiki page Samsung A Series (sh4 CPU) Hacks

riimiix or anybody else, please try to act upon wiki and give feedback here. Or even better ask admin for wiki writer permission and help us.

PS: if you want to ask about arfix-sh or about hacking A series/sh4 TVs, use appropriate topic. Some people use notifications from interesting topics and tend to ignore others. I do it this way, no time to read more.
tom_van
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by tom_van »

Instead of reply I've made a wiki page. Hope it helps.

Return to “A Series”